Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Blesta owned unbranded licence
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Blesta owned unbranded licence

jhjh Member

I'm looking for a Blesta owned unbranded licence. Even better if it has an additional company. Send me your price if you have one for sale.

Comments

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited April 2015

@jhadley said:
    I'm looking for a Blesta owned unbranded licence. Even better if it has an additional company. Send me your price if you have one for sale.

Why do you want blesta? I used to run blesta because of the free license I got from delimiter but I have now moved to whmcs just because it is alot better(well in merging invoices anyway.) but if you go with delimiter you get a free blesta license.
    Contact @MarkTurner he will help you out.

• ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited April 2015

@timnboys said:
    Contact MarkTurner he will help you out.

Nope. Avoid about WHMCS.

If you need help just PM

@licensecart

and buy license from licensecart. Cheap. Spent more then 1000usd there.

• jhjh Member

I have plenty of experience, and an owned licence, with WHMCS. I don't want to use it for a number of reasons including no support for multiple businesses, a poor API, ageing/insecure code, etc.

Also, I'm not looking for a licence that comes with hosting. I'm very happy with the hosting I have. I'm just looking to save a few $ compared to what's available direct or through a reseller.

• @jhadley said:
    I have plenty of experience, and an owned licence, with WHMCS. I don't want to use it for a number of reasons including no support for multiple businesses, a poor API, ageing/insecure code, etc.

Insecure code? It was rewritten completely. Regarding API combine it with database and that'll be the best thing.

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • @mycloud - Delimiter doesn't sell licenses. Just includes free ones with certain systems.

• Im making the move to Blesta too, lack of proper support for multiple companies with SSL's and just overall shitty interface and functionality. WHMCS also does not follow any sort of proper accounting and finance rules and requirements and has no real support displaying server information other than a "package name". If all your shit fits into neat little packages with no custom information that is easier to view, thats a pretty simple biz.