Expansion: Needs Opinions
I'd like to thank everybody on LET for taking advantage of our offers thread, and ordering. I've had a huge amount of orders in the first 10 days of being up, and are happy to say this. SwitchVM will be featuring on LowEndBox tomorrow, so I expect another influx of orders during a 24 hour period from which the offer is posted.
The main purpose of this thread is to ask for readers opinions about an expansion. When I am making a profit from the current LA node, we will be expanding elsewhere.
I'm either thinking:
- Another US location (Chicago, New York, New Jersey, etc)
I'm currently not sure which one to go for and want your opinions. Which location would you prefer?
Another question, which provider would you recommend? Currently I have the following ideas:
- Netherlands - Qirus (top), WorldStream, SwiftWay, DediServ, SnelServer
- UK - Redstation, BurstNET, Exascale
- Germany - HostAddon, Hetzner, DediServ, ProviderService
- US - InterServer, RackLot
It would be great to get some opinions on both questions to see what people thank. Again, thank you :)