Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lowendtalk is really slow - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

lowendtalk is really slow

12346»

Comments

• @raindog308 said:
    I'm quite aware of this...I'm just pointing out that CC's DDOS mitigation claims are BS. If they really knew what they were doing in DDOS mitigation, this site would be a great example of how they can protect anyone from attacks with their vaunted expertise. As it is...they punt to Cloudflare.

To me it looks like you are mainly not pleased with how they advertise their DDoS Mitigation (the claims they put on that page as you quoted previously.) we both know that this is part of marketing your service in order to boost sales. in reality we both know that ddos mitigation remains a hit & miss at times. All i care about is that they keep working on improving the filtering and advancing their protection services, if they have to add Cloudflare ontop of their own filtering for the time being while they work things out so be it!

I dont think there is anything else to it at this point.

• LET is slowing down again, Cloud Flare checking browser coming again and again (Also 522 error). Is it under DDoS again?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@TheKiller said:
    LET is slowing down again, Cloud Flare checking browser coming again and again (Also 522 error). Is it under DDoS again?

Always.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Yes there were more heavy attacks.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

TheKiller said: LET is slowing down again, Cloud Flare checking browser coming again and again (Also 522 error). Is it under DDoS again?

SZ1 got banned again yesterday, so I'm sure his 'friends' are DDoSing in sympathy for him, as always.

Thanked by 2TheKiller Pwner
  • AmitzAmitz Member

Nekki said: SZ1 got banned again yesterday, so I'm sure his 'friends' are DDoSing in sympathy for him, as always.

Good Friendship. This is what the world is about.