Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shared Hosting Suggestions for Good performance?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shared Hosting Suggestions for Good performance?

HuntersPadHuntersPad Member
edited April 2015 in Requests

I was looking for a Shared account Due to the simplistness of it for my personal WordPress sites/blog/photography and a few local businesses.

The last few hosts ive tried has either had slow load times, or that only 1MB I/O limit which installing a theme or messing around on wordpress maxes that out and causes the rest of the domains to stop.

I`m willing to pay Yearly budget $25 a year.

Needs to be USA East, South. And Canada. Unless ping is load times are really good :).

Looking for a company thats established, used, and popular! Currently using Namecheap (Yes I know...) But they`re actually really great! Besides that stupid I/O limit.

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I would recommend http://buyshared.net/ as an excellent choice but they're in Las Vegas which is more USA West. However, for shared, ping really doesn't matter - your typical visitor loading a wordpress page probably would not notice.

@Francisco is well-established here.

Thanked by 1HuntersPad
  • Buyshared.net looks good! Thanks! How did it miss them!? over my several days of looking! lol

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@raindog308 said:
    I would recommend http://buyshared.net/ as an excellent choice but they're in Las Vegas which is more USA West. However, for shared, ping really doesn't matter - your typical visitor loading a wordpress page probably would not notice.

Francisco is well-established here.

Thank you! We got Luxembourg too.

@hyelton said:
    Buyshared.net looks good! Thanks! How did it miss them!? over my several days of looking! lol

The site only went up a couple days ago. We have a few sales threads on WHT and VPSBoard.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

What if I need more add on domains? Will I have to go with Reseller?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@hyelton said:

Sorry about that! I somehow missed that when I was filling in the site content.

It's unlimited addon domains on the shared plans as well.

A reseller is better since it gives you more control.

Francisco

Thanked by 1HuntersPad
  • @Francisco said:
    Francisco

Yea I`m slowly deciding between the two thanks!

• What is the plan your looking for ? I might be able to offer you it within your budget.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

+1 for @Francisco 's BuyShared.net