Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

123COM - Anyone else having issues?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

123COM - Anyone else having issues?

VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep
edited September 2012 in Providers

Hi guys, just wondering if anybody else is having issues with 123COM?

I've been with them for a while, although recently, with their transition to "ImagineLayer", I've stumbled into problems. I can no longer log into my control panel. My SolusVM account with them apparently doesn't exist. I can't submit a ticket, as my account doesn't seem to be there. I've messaged them on here and had no response. I've sent a ticket through ImagineLayer and had no response, despite doing all of this a few days ago.

A little bit irritated to see they've been logged into here since I've messaged them, yet still not received a response. Especially considering I was the only person to even give them an honourable mention in the Top Providers Competition :/.

Anybody have any idea what's going on?

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/74235#Comment_74235

Comments

• Yet another wannabe *layer company, wheee.

And well, I guess waiting's the only thing you can do.

• Liam,

As I have stated in the responces via PM today - this account is widely used by our team, and if there's no longer an unread message icon, I don't tend to look. It's likely one of my colleagues had opened it and not replied, or something like that.

Your tickets, as explained, need to be authenticated by you as they are not matching with your account email in billing and the under opened in the ticket - simply reply as requested with an account detail and your support password, and we'll help you as soon as we can.

@Wintereise said: Yet another wannabe *layer company, wheee.

Certainly no "wannabe" about it, we are rebranding to suit our needs better, and to allow us to better organize and present our brand. With this we have also secured investment, and are currently going through the process of increasing the level of that investment for heavy upgrades to our network and hardware - to improve all customers experiences.

It seems that @liamwithers has had an unfortunate line of events over the last few days to lead him here - I can only apologise for that, and try to resolve it.

Thanks,
    LR

Thanked by 1VPNsh
  • I encountered the same problem, I can not log in billing and payment of invoices.
    Maybe it is ready to abandon us.

• @ZRBLOG said: Maybe it is ready to abandon us.

I doubt 123COM will deadpool.

• ZRBLOGZRBLOG Member
    edited September 2012

@Shane_Elmore

I can not log in and pay the invoice.
    Email asking did not get any reply.

• @Wintereise said: Yet another wannabe *layer company, wheee.

I blame the OSI model.

Thanked by 1klikli
  • Does 123com deadpool?

• @cosmicgate You're a customer, any update since August?

• Asadhaider: not a single update from them and my ticket remains unanswered. The vps itself is online but there is no network.I consider 123COM deadpooled.

• g519g519 Member
    edited October 2012

My vps was in the same state as yours cosmicgates (up, but no network), but now its not even up, and the control panel wont even start it.

And their new website (imaginelayer) just gives 404 errors (even for /). Oh, and tickets that were sent in were never responded to.

meh. :-(

• Well, just bad luck for me I guess.2 vps dead about the same time (123com and avante )

• @AsadHaider

I'm a customer too. (Perhaps "customer" is the wrong word, as I do not believe that 123COm is in business any longer. Anyway, on paper I have a paid subscription.)

In late August 123COM's node KVUS03 went down. Two weeks later (!) they migrated the VPSs from that node to new node KVUS04.

Around that same time they seemed to be absorbed by imagineLayer, or at least the support was taken over by imagineLayer.. In any case, clicking on Support links on the 123COM.org pages takes you to imagineLayer and the logins to 123COM no longer work.

In late September the KVUS04 node went down too. And now I cannot log into imageLayer's support pages. The login always rejects my username/password. When I click on the "Forgot my password" link I leave a message using my own e-mail address requesting that my password be reset. Apparently their software recognizes my e-mail address because I receive a message saying I need to login to complete my request. Yes, my request regarding my inability to login.

There is no communication from 123COM or imagineLayer at all regarding the status of VPSs on still-dead node KVUS04. I've sent PM to user 123COM here on LET and to "Leyton Reed", who previously responded to imagineLayer tickets. Nothing.

My last communication was a canned e-mail from imagineLayer 20 days ago saying the my communication (e-mailed from a different address) had been received and was being reviewed by their staff.

Really, I think that 123COM is stone dead and that they forgot to disable a few automated systems before shutting off the lights.

• @cosmicgate

Me too, a "customer" of both 123COM and Avante.

Any VPS vendors want to hire me to put their competitors out of business? :-)

• I was a customer of 123COM
    They are truly worst

• @cosmicgate said: Well, just bad luck for me I guess.2 vps dead about the same time (123com and avante )

You need to pick your providers better :P

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@GetKVM_Ash said: @cosmicgate said: Well, just bad luck for me I guess.2 vps dead about the same time (123com and avante )

You need to pick your providers better :P

or stop buying cheap ones.

• @netomx said: or stop buying cheap ones.

OH CRAP, THAT THING!!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • MountMount Member
    edited October 2012

I'm afraid you're right.

I mailed their support for a password reset because i wasn't able to login to WHMCS to pay my invoice. Not a response on that. First reminder came in. Mailed them, no response. Secondary reminder, no response. Overdue notice, 25 pounds added, no response after a mail. Last mail I got is that they handed the case over towards their collections department. I gave up at that point, and still waiting for a response to the password reset. It seems they don't even want my money anymore.

Shame, they used to be good and quality... Quick response and such. I'm afraid they went to the wrong layer.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

I loved my 123COM VPS.. when it worked.

I'll be making sure I cancel my subscription. They're well and truly gone. Shame really, seemed an excellent provider.

• On the contrary I never loved it. The vps itself is okay but the speed is an outcry. It was abandoned since the month I sign up. Poor thing.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@netomx said: or stop buying cheap ones.

cheap != bad. For someone with your standing here, you must know that !
    M

Thanked by 1netomx
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Maounique said: cheap != bad. For someone with your standing here, you must know that !

It was a joke =P

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • They even dared to send me another invoice....

Disable the goddamn cronjobs if you're out of business, okay.

• @Mount said: They even dared to send me another invoice....

Filter that shit to trash..

• Looks their old and new website (imaginelayer) are starting to get rebuilt, so Im going to send in another ticket/email to see if we get our vps's back. :-/

• MyelinMyelin Member
    edited December 2012

123com.org has frauded all their customers. Honorable mention!!! !~!@$##!$@!

And now imagine.la will fraud us next

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@Myelin Their service wasn't too bad at first.. just a shame they chucked all of their customers out of the window whilst "rebranding". Having said that, the imagine layer website looks stunning IMO.

• 123COM has gone ?