Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Axigen can't send any mails with attachement
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Axigen can't send any mails with attachement

mehargagsmehargags Member
edited April 2015 in Help

since past one week, I'm not able to send any mails with attachment. the plain mails go through fine, but even frm webmail, when I try to attach any file (even 2Kb) it just sits there and does nothing.

Mails from outlook with attachments also get stuck in queue.

I noticed The problem can be the Mail Storage, which shows 99% full for the problem domain in the Storage Charts. I did try to compact the MAil Storage, Purge SPAM/TRASH but it didn't help. The storage is stuck at 99%.

[url=http://imgur.com/6SOp3KS][img]http://i.imgur.com/6SOp3KS.png[/img][/url]

I don't have active support with Axigen, and their support hasn't been very great to Non-paying guyz, even the forums take a good time to post your messages. Since many here use Axigen, can you suggest instant help please?
any thanks

Comments

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

:( I wish I could help, but I don't know anything about axigen at all.

On my server with postfix (text file based), the quota is in a file called "maildirsize" in /var/mail/vhosts/example.org/user/

On my server with postfix (mysql based), the quota is in a MySQL database.

So either adjust the global quota or the individual quota for an instant solution..

• Thanks @4n0nx,

The problem with Axigen is Support only... That' why I never made another Axigen ever. They operate completely as a closed source things, and want you to have support packs to be purchased.

Let see If I Can get it resolved from other members here.

@Jar... I think you've used Axigen before ?

I can share SSH and WebAdmin if anyone needs...

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Only long enough to know I didn't like it ;)

• haha -- @jar. You crack me up. I'm divorcing it too ;)
    (Though I remember somewhere you saying "Axigen is nice", may be you were still evaluating it!)

Anyways, I guess I resolved it by purging Mail stores (SPAM/TRASH) and doing some more maintenance. Also I increase the Mail store a bit as it was near Filled up to the default 32GB.

Will still keep a watch... but I'm ditching Axigen anyways in a few weeks.