Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for online 20 euro Limited Server 2*2T
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for online 20 euro Limited Server 2*2T

As I have missed the chance to get one directly on the website,
I would like to get one from resellers,
is there any offer?
I want to buy the server as well as the Online.net account.

Comments

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

O_O you can buy online.net accounts? I am next in line ^

• victorqdvictorqd Member
    edited April 2015

LT 1115 ? I have one that is lying idle. but not sure how selling the account can work ?

• earlearl Member

just check out hetzner auctions.. around 27 euros but you get bigger drives and more ram on i7

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member
    edited April 2015

earl said: just check out hetzner auctions.. around 27 euros but you get bigger drives and more ram on i7

Yes but they come without reinstall panel(?) and without failover IP (my kidechire came with one). And you need to scan your ID. And I read you can only pay yearly (although month to month contract) with credit card, is that true? And you "only" get 20TB bandwidth and there is no DDoS protection at all.

//EDIT: Not sure if the failover IP for my kidechire is free..
    //EDIT2: Nvm it's 2EUR/month.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited April 2015

4n0nx said: failover IP (my kidechire came with one)

Really did it? And for free?

• comXyzcomXyz Member
    edited April 2015

@4n0nx yes you need to scan ID to have verified account at Hetzner.

You can pay them using Paypal.

Yes you get only 20 TB bandwidth for servers < 41 Euro/month, for other servers you have 30TB/month bandwidth.

And there is no DDoS protection.

EDIT: the failover IP for kidechire costs 1.99Euro/month

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • 4n0nx4n0nx Member
    edited April 2015

rm_ said: Really did it? And for free?

No, I just realized that clicking a button that did not mention a price ANYWHERE made me order an IP address for 1,99EUR/month. There was no invoice either, I assume I will see that in the end of the month..

• earlearl Member

@4n0nx said:
    //EDIT: Not sure if the failover IP for my kidechire is free..

I highly doubt the kidechire includes failover IP's for free. They give you the option of ordering 1 extra failover IP for your kidechire server for a cost of 2euros per month. my server the 1115 came with the option of ordering up to 5 failover IP but still at a cost of 2 euros/mo

Actually on hetzner you can purchase up to 3 IP's for 0 .84 euros you can also order in blocks but need a pricey flexi subscription.

Not sure if they have an automated reload feature but they lend you LARA which is KVMoIP free for 3 Hrs.. i just dont like their validation requiring you to send scan of passport when i read they have been hacked before

when i signed up there was no mentioned of prepaying for a year the bill came to what what listed on the auction site, but i cant confirm since i canceled my order cause i dont want to send them scan of my passport

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • earlearl Member
    edited April 2015

@4n0nx said:

it depends on when you order the IP if its close to end of month they will charge you on your next bill

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • 4n0nx4n0nx Member

earl said: but i cant confirm since i canceled my order cause i dont want to send them scan of my passport

exactly the same for me. :(

Thanked by 1earl
    edited April 2015

4n0nx said: No, I just realized that clicking a button that did not mention a price ANYWHERE made me order an IP address for 1,99EUR/month. There was no invoice either, I assume I will see that in the end of the month..

Well it does say "Command", which a rather unfortunate translation of "Commande" ("Order") from French. But to be fair it does also mention "order" and "payable" on the same page in English.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • earlearl Member

I cant recall the date but it was after the 20th of the month tech support mentioned if i order that day i wont be charged until the next bill.. so yes you can order and not have to pay for it for the time being but your next bill will have the cost of the FO IP added on

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • earlearl Member

@4n0nx said:
    exactly the same for me. :(

yeah.. Im not giving some hosting company in god knows where to god knows who.. a scan of my passport! not only that they wanted me to make sure i dont blank out my date of birth.. why would they need that.

anyways seems for a lot of people this isn't a problem. maybe im just paranoid.

they have some really good deals thought, maybe i can buy a server with the account included :p

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • 4n0nx4n0nx Member

earl said: I cant recall the date but it was after the 20th of the month tech support mentioned if i order that day i wont be charged until the next bill.. so yes you can order and not have to pay for it for the time being but your next bill will have the cost of the FO IP added on

I opened a ticket and asked. Ordered it 6 days ago.

Thanked by 1earl
    edited April 2015

earl said: some hosting company in god knows where to god knows who..

Remember, from their side it's you who are "god knows who, from god knows where", looking to use (and possibly do scam/spam/phishing/fraud/CP/DDoS from) their servers. :)

Thanked by 1earl
  • earlearl Member

@4n0nx said:

let us know what they say.. im sure it will be on the next bill..

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • 4n0nx4n0nx Member

rm_ said: Remember, from their side it's you who are "god knows who, from god knows where", looking to use (and possibly do scam/spam/phishing/fraud/CP/DDoS from) their servers. :)

Yes but other providers don't require ID scans >.>

• earlearl Member

@rm_ said:
    Remember, from their side it's you who are "god knows who, from god knows where", looking to use (and possibly do scam/spam/phishing/fraud/CP/DDoS from) their servers. :)

I can understand their point i dont have an issue in getting verified just not fond of sending sensetive info like government issued ID to some foreign company when i dont know who im actually sending it to and how they will handle my data..

I sent them the same info i sent ovh, but they declined it.. an acquantance i know works for immigration Canada mentioned that on the market a passport is worth like $10k so personally for me its not worth the risk.

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

I will sell it for $20 One-time Payment. You have to pay this month's bill, I haven't paid it yet :-P Two daya remaining.

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    I will sell it for $20 One-time Payment. You have to pay this month's bill, I haven't paid it yet :-P Two daya remaining.

How can I get it? Is the server transferable to another account?

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

I will have to pay 2€ for the IP -.- @earl

Can't change the name in my online.net account, so I guess the accounts can't really be sold...

Thanked by 1earl
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@comXyz said:

No, I have asked them about this. I will give You My Whole Account as it's not necessary for Me ;-)

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    No, I have asked them about this. I will give You My Whole Account as it's not necessary for Me ;-)

Hmm in this case I can't buy it. Good luck for your sale ;)

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran
    edited April 2015

I have the 4814 that I need to let go if that's of anyones interest (http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-limited4814) by the payment date of this month. Otherwise it will be cancelled, feel free to PM!

• @victorqd said:
    LT 1115 ? I have one that is lying idle. but not sure how selling the account can work ?

does LT1115 have a 2*2T HDD?if so,what I said is LT 1115.It is said that the credit card number can be changed by sending TK.And if your LT1115 is idle,why just sell it out?

• @iKeyZ said:
    I have the 4814 that I need to let go if that's of anyones interest (http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-limited4814) by the payment date of this month. Otherwise it will be cancelled, feel free to PM!

Seems good.How could the ownership transfer be accomplished?What is the One-Time price?

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

Will you sell your account as well as the server? Seems the ownership of a server cannot transfer to another account? If so Please PM.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

ppcoco said: Seems good.How could the ownership transfer be accomplished?What is the One-Time price?

Can't transfer ownership

• @ppcoco said:
    does LT1115 have a 2*2T HDD?if so,what I said is LT 1115.It is said that the credit card number can be changed by sending TK.And if your LT1115 is idle,why just sell it out?

yes what you want is dedibox limited LT1115. I could sell it but don't know if it can work. someone here have asked the support, let's see what they say

• earlearl Member

@victorqd said:
    yes what you want is dedibox limited LT1115. I could sell it but don't know if it can work. someone here have asked the support, let's see what they say

You just need to use the outsource feature from your panel.. But if they install windows you will be the one getting billed for it.. That's if they do a runner.