Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experience with customer/commerical support with Kimsufi.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Experience with customer/commerical support with Kimsufi.com

What time frame should I be expecting when trying to resolve a billing issue with kimsufi? I paid my invoice and my server was reactivated then suspended two days later and now I get automated emails saying it'll be wiped if I don't pay (again).

I understand the emails are automated but I don't want everything wiped just because they're so slow at responding to tickets.

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

What support...

Thanked by 24n0nx Mark_R
  • Anywhere between now and the end of the human race.

• Try emailing [email protected] they are usually very responsive

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited April 2015

Kimsufi support lol

Keep spamming them, maybe you get luck. Didn't they have a forum to provide "support" or something? Maybe try that.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Upgrade to the SoYouStart range and you get excellent support by phone, reasonable support by ticket.

• @MarkTurner said:
    Try emailing [email protected] they are usually very responsive

They say it's only for ovh customers.

Keep spamming them, maybe you get luck. Didn't they have a forum to provide "support" or something? Maybe try that.

They swapped from forum to "email", I've sent two messages.

I understand it's cheap service and they offer no technical support, but billing, they should have something...

Well if they take too long I'll just request a charge back from credit card company.

• TACServersTACServers Member
    edited April 2015

Kimsufi support is possible via phone. Fastest response time I have ever had to a issue with them.

• by "Support Forums" I think you mean a place where most of the customers with any technical issues go and complain due to hardware falling / being slow / network not working etc etc etc.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

cncking2000 said: Kimsufi support is possible via phone. Fastest response time I have ever had to a issue with them.

Yeah, they always said to me "we will take care of it Mr. 4n0nx", but never actually fixed any of my problems.

• @4n0nx said:
    Yeah, they always said to me "we will take care of it Mr. 4n0nx", but never actually fixed any of my problems.

I haven't had the need to call but two times for my KS stuff, once for activation / verification, and once because the drive in one was failing. Verification was done quickly, and the drive replacement happened within the hour. It is sad to see the support going downhill as it has, hope they are not crumbling (support wise) under their own success.

• @4n0nx said:

I wonder how can they spell your name via phone?

Thanked by 14n0nx