Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NATVPS.uk experience/review?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NATVPS.uk experience/review?

I am looking to get a NAT vps to test and stumbled upon natvps.uk. I am looking for some reviews and suggestions other cheap NAT vps providers for testing

Comments

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

It's run by the same guy who runs 32MB Club.

Other NAT providers include LES, DeepNet and NanoVZ

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • oooo another one to add to my list to try :-)

Never heard of natvps.uk however I'm currently using a bunch of the providers listed here:

http://www.servermom.org/low-end-nat-ipv4-vps-providers/2094/

• @josephb said:
    oooo another one to add to my list to try :-)

Never heard of natvps.uk however I'm currently using a bunch of the providers listed here:

http://www.servermom.org/low-end-nat-ipv4-vps-providers/2094/

I wouldn't reccommend natvps.uk, 32mb.club, hostrail.net, cloudipv4 & budgetgeek telecoms to anyone. As you can see by his extensive list of names he commonly changes to remove his bad reputation. I would recommend @AutoSnipe with http://nanovz.com (and megavz.com), @AnthonySmith with http://lowendspirit.com, @davidgestiondbi with http://krkn.pw/nat and finally @i83

• BruceBruce Member

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    I wouldn't reccommend natvps.uk, 32mb.club, hostrail.net, cloudipv4 & budgetgeek telecoms to anyone.

Do you know of bad rep, or are you just assuming due to a long list of names?

Some providers use a different name for each style of product, so not necessarily a bad company.

• @Bruce said:

I am aware like budgetvz, megavz, nanovz & evoburst. However each one offer a different product. The ones I have listed (excluding cloudipv4) are all the same, he even used hostrail name to provide rep from a previously dead host (hostrail.com) to make his services seem better.

As for review here is one from mtwiscool(budgetgeek) himself.

• Bruce said: Do you know of bad rep, or are you just assuming due to a long list of names?

it's Run by Matthew Morgan. (18 who lives in a care home apparently)

• @TarZZ92 said:

This is correct. He lives in a care home in Norfolk in the UK.

• Stay away from them. I have one of their $1.5 nat vps that worked for 2 days then just died.None of the given 20 ports work. I contacted support and they never reply.
    Nanovz are much better. Although i have no real use, i got 1gb megavz plan for $5/yr just to play around. it works good.

• Heh.. that rebranded Budgetgeek deal.. They change name,location and IP every month :D Not worth even one cent.

• Get an i-83.net or one of the LES locations...

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • user123user123 Member
    edited April 2015

@victorqd How did you get the 1GB MegaVZ for $5USD/year? They're currently listed at 8EUR/year (though I believe I previously saw a coupon that brought it down to 6EUR/year).

@shyamalapati According to Google cache (directly going to the domain now makes it look wiped), natvps.uk has now shut down.

• @user123 said:
    victorqd How did you get the 1GB MegaVZ for $5USD/year? They're currently listed at 8EUR/year (though I believe I previously saw a coupon that brought it down to 6EUR/year).

shyamalapati According to Google cache (directly going to the domain now makes it look wiped), natvps.uk has now shut down.

I'm sorting it slowly.. You'll be able to order NAT type VM's from us soon.

• edited April 2015

I bought plan 3 yesterday, I paid but I'm still without my VPS. Let me know if I lose my money at least.

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

@MarcusVinicius said:
    I bought plan 3 yesterday, I paid but I'm still without my VPS. Let me know if I lose my money at least.

Thats no good. I think they actually closed sometime yesterday. I hope you still receive your VPSs though.

• @MarcusVinicius said:

I got your mail and I'll sort this for you

• @user123 said:
    victorqd How did you get the 1GB MegaVZ for $5USD/year? They're currently listed at 8EUR/year (though I believe I previously saw a coupon that brought it down to 6EUR/year).

It was some coupon for MEGA1024DE , i don't exactly remember what.

• OMG! I paid for a "Package 4 Super" a few minutes ago before read this. What now? It seems I made a bad deal, but I hope not.

• @FelipeSilva said:
    OMG! I paid for a "Package 4 Super" a few minutes ago before read this. What now? It seems I made a bad deal, but I hope not.

Hi,

Please contact me, as I've taken over, i'll sort it out for you.

• @FelipeSilva said:
    OMG! I paid for a "Package 4 Super" a few minutes ago before read this. What now? It seems I made a bad deal, but I hope not.

Don't worry, I'm sure you've done a great deal :)

• FelipeSilvaFelipeSilva Member
    edited April 2015

Ok, Nick. Thank you.

Thank you, Traffic.

Edit: It was the fastest ticket that I've ever seen! LOL Thank you again, Nick.

• @FelipeSilva said:
    Ok, Nick. Thank you.

Thank you, Traffic.

Edit: It was the fastest ticket that I've ever seen! LOL Thank you again, Nick.

No worries, I'll keep you updated as much as I can :-)

Thanked by 1FelipeSilva
  • anaana Member

user123 said: @shyamalapati According to Google cache (directly going to the domain now makes it look wiped), natvps.uk has now shut down.

Natvps.uk was closed and its services have been migrated to MyServerPlanet.

• MSPNickMSPNick Member

@ana said:
    Natvps.uk was closed and its services have been migrated to MyServerPlanet.

Yup, that's us, if you require any help shoot me a pm things are working a lot better now.

Thanked by 1ana