Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Useful tip: VPS Comp - simple tool for comparing VPS providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Useful tip: VPS Comp - simple tool for comparing VPS providers

rockairrockair Member
edited April 2015 in General

Hello, i would like to introduce my simple tool for comparing worldwide VPS. I created this tool because a would like to compare worlds best/cheapest providers and in future to compare performance. Emphasis is placed on updated plans and correct informations. So if you are looking for VPS, you can try vpscomp.com.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog

Comments

• cociucociu Member

i sent you 2 more from romania :)

• Thank you, it would be pleasure to me to add another providers with yours recommendation.

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

Nice, how are you getting the prices? Thru providers API or scraping their HTML pages?

• nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited April 2015

Seems great!
    Here are some more (really) good providers you're missing:
    RamNode for sure
    BuyVM
    VPSDime
    Iniz
    XenPower
    Time4VPS.eu
    BandwagonHost
    Evoburst.com
    Dediserve

BlazingFast.io servers are good for that price and location but can't say anything about the support. Never needed it :)

Berivds.ru (servers are alright for the price)

Virtono.com (cheapest provider in RO I've seen so far but don't expect too much)

Hosthatch for Sweden. They're not bad as well.

• dccdcc Member, Host Rep

Is there a way to permanently show prices in USD?

• That is super nice work @rockair, awesome site. Did you build it by yourself or a team work?

• SadySady Member

Looks awesome mate,
    Noticed something first time in PKR :)

• edited April 2015

Looks like a very nice idea, maybe you can add what kind of CPU is being offered by the company?

• @poweruphosting said:
    Looks like a very nice idea, maybe you can add what kind of CPU is being offered by the company?

I plan to add cpu frequency, vps virtualization technology etc, but some providers don't provide any detailed information, so its hard to say.