Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any cheap wildcard SSL providers ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any cheap wildcard SSL providers ?

I would like to know if anyone can provide cheap wildcard ssl certificates .. Also is there anyway we can get Alpha SSL reseller ..

Also how can be become a SSL reseller ?

Comments

• Re. SSL Reselling please refer to what I told you a few days ago: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/980499/#Comment_980499

Not sure who's the cheapest AlphaSSL reseller though.

• vmbox.co

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Order a VPS from vmbox.co then ask for the WildCard SSL certificate. :)

• kamalkamal Member

I have account with vmbox.co but the SSL processing takes some time .. they are excellent but I am looking for reseller accounts.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

We can process AlpaSSL Wildcard almost instantly for you. I've sent you an offer via PM.

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

@kamal said:
    I have account with vmbox.co but the SSL processing takes some time .. they are excellent but I am looking for reseller accounts.

We treat SSL requests with low priority and they're usually done all together once a day.

• Right now, I am able to do AlphaSSL Wildcard SSL's for $24.95 for a year. PM me for more information and I'll send you a buy link.

Thanked by 1lukesUbuntu
  • twaintwain Member

Does the free wildcard ssl with the $20/yr vmbox.co VPS also renew for free when you pay for a 2nd year of the VPS, or is there an extra charge for the cert at that point?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

@twain said:
    Does the free wildcard ssl with the $20/yr vmbox.co VPS also renew for free when you pay for a 2nd year of the VPS, or is there an extra charge for the cert at that point?

No we don't change for SSL's at all. It's free renewal. :)