Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sharktech DDoS Protection 1 Year Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Sharktech DDoS Protection 1 Year Review

I try not to write reviews right after signing up at a new host. It seems that every host is great after signup.

Sharktech...after one year...still amazing! As a web developer and wordpress expert, I expect that I am a hard customer to please. I tried a few solutions before moving onto Sharktech (and no, I am not going to bad mouth those companies, they are probably better now). One of my more popular wordpress websites was under constant attack from competitors and the down time was killing me. After reading reviews and a phone call with Tim (who works at Sharktech), I was sold.

I purchased a Atom Dual Core, 4GB memory, 1.5TB HD (really big), and dedicated 100Mbps bandwidth. Once I migrated my site over, it was live. Yes, live; not down. Sharktech successfully stopped the DDoS attacks. I was pleased! I have since moved over to their biggest SSD Cloud Server. I’ve optimized it and it’s quite fast.

Ok, there was a problem...recently...the DDoS attacks were getting really big. When my site went down I contacted the Sharktech support. I upgraded to Advanced DDoS Protection...where my traffic goes through all three of their data centers...and the attacks were stopped.

Overall, I recommend Sharktech, especially if you need DDoS protection. PM me with questions.

Comments

• you signed up only for the review?

• edited April 2015

@BuyAds said:
    you signed up only for the review?

And discussion with wordpress experts. That's my speciality.

• NomadNomad Member

What exactly is a wordpress expert?
    Do you contribute to wordpress code?
    Or you just use plugins and can set them up?

(:

• edited April 2015

@Nomad said:
    What exactly is a wordpress expert?
    Do you contribute to wordpress code?
    Or you just use plugins and can set them up?

I understand why you asked your question:

For the longest time I was self employed and focused on front-end development. Now I am a Front-end Developer with Hatchit.co