Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SOLD OUT] Ikoula Xeon 3440, 8 GB Ram, 500 GB HD, 11,99€/mo + 9,99€ set up fee **Limited Stock** - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[SOLD OUT] Ikoula Xeon 3440, 8 GB Ram, 500 GB HD, 11,99€/mo + 9,99€ set up fee **Limited Stock**

Comments

• @Scottsman Yes, some bif French providers and Henzner do provide almost instantly. But we should wait a couple of days for a dedi, it isn't as a vps with auto provisioning. I am waiting also for my dedi since last night, there is a small delay validating my account, half of it by my mistake. :-)

• earlearl Member
    edited April 2015

@vfuse said:
    Got my server, gbit port, disk is old 3+ years.

If you're concerned just check the smart status.. I think for the price it's pretty Awesome it comes with Gbit !

Thanked by 1Scottsman
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@Scottsman - Third time around for me, and they seem to take between 24 and 48 hours to setup a server.

Thanked by 2earl Scottsman
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited April 2015

If the DC has staff here, as they say 24x7 what is the issue to setup the Server? Hetzner did it at 5 in the morning on weekends.

And yes, already verified and Dedi listed in Account but Pending.

• earlearl Member

@FrankZ said:
    Scottsman - Third time around for me, and they seem to take between 24 and 48 hours to setup a server.

I guess I got Luck and got my server provisioned in about 5 Hrs.. but then again I got in before everyone else started to order.

• standardlookstandardlook Member
    edited April 2015

How fast do they respond to the emails sent to [email protected]? I have been waiting for mine over a day, and it's not even submitting an ID; it's a question about the submission.

• earlearl Member

@standardlook said:
    How fast do they respond to the emails sent to [email protected]? I have been waiting for mine over a day, and it's not even submitting an ID; it's a question about the submission.

You can try emailing [email protected] as well, or just pm the sales rep on this forum @ikoula if you have any questions.

My verification took a while cause of the Easter holiday, possibly 5 days in total.. so it does take time, just so everyone knows.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited April 2015

@standardlook - I would also sent to sales[at]ikoula.com as well as verification[at]ikoula.com.

earl said: I guess I got Luck and got my server provisioned in about 5 Hrs.. but then again I got in before everyone else started to order.

You lucky dog living in the right time zone. I did not see your post and order one until 1800 Apr 7, so I am further down the list. It has only been a little over 24 hrs, I expect that I and the others will get their server tomorrow.

Thanked by 1earl
  • earlearl Member
    edited April 2015

@FrankZ said:
    You lucky dog living in the right time zone. I did not see your post and order one until 1800 Apr 7, so I am further down the list. It has only been a little over 24 hrs, I expect that I and the others will get their server tomorrow.

Hopefully so FrankZ, and everyone else as well.. looks to be people are getting impatient.

Looking over their previous Atom sale you seem to have stated the correct time frame of 24 to 48 Hrs.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • earlearl Member

On another note.. I finally manged to get into Netboot / Rescue mode. Seems there was a configuration error on their part which support had to fix.

Looks to be they are using Gentoo for Rescue mode.. can't say I'm familiar with Gentoo. Wish they just used Debian or Ubuntu.

Gentoo Base System release 2.2
    NAME=Gentoo
    ID=gentoo
    PRETTY_NAME="Gentoo/Linux"
    ANSI_COLOR="1;32"
    HOME_URL="http://www.gentoo.org/"
    SUPPORT_URL="http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/support.xml"
    BUG_REPORT_URL="https://bugs.gentoo.org/"

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • earlearl Member

@Archie

Did you post your centos script back up?

• @Ikoula: Please review my order #700143

• edanedan Member

@Archie

Please share with us on how to do that :)

• earlearl Member

If you're going to try the remote install try it on a vps first..when you're familiar with the process then do it on the dedi.. Also on that guide its grub1 I believe in Debian 7 its grub2 so its a bit different.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

@Infinity580 your server should be online by now.

@activecoupon could you pm me customer number or email i dont find your order.

• activecouponactivecoupon Member
    edited April 2015

@Ikoula: My order was processing. Thanks!

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

@activecoupon nice :) and enjoy your server

• emreemre Member, LIR

come on @Ikoula

Document Number
    Document date
    07-Apr-2015, 19:37
    Valid till date
    07-May-2015, 19:37
    Status
    Conflict!Open

still waiting....

Server is there, neat. First Ticket submitted, lets see how fast the response is.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited April 2015

@emre - No butting the line
    Document Number
    326344 ;)

• @FrankZ fall back in line Document Number 326295 ;)

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

Scottsman said: @FrankZ fall back in line Document Number 326295 ;)

Good news, now I can get some sleep :D

Thanked by 1Scottsman

I got a Western Digital RE3 (Enterprise Drive), which is 1,64 Years old.

Thanked by 1earl
  • nc80nc80 Member

I have doing the order 24h and i not yet have receive the server

• @nc80 check your mailbox they will ask for ID scan to validate your order.
    i have been waiting 48h.

• emreemre Member, LIR

@FrankZ @Scottsman

they have got no stock left on this promo so they give me an Xeon E5-1620v2 M instead :D

lucky me ....

Just Kidding, waiting patiently here :)

• @emre
    if that was true i would have went and ordered the last 20 boxes, not that i'm going to need them anytime soon but just because i'm a dedis tart.

Thanked by 1earl
  • Is it gone now? I was gonna order one :(