Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SOLD OUT] Ikoula Xeon 3440, 8 GB Ram, 500 GB HD, 11,99€/mo + 9,99€ set up fee **Limited Stock** - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[SOLD OUT] Ikoula Xeon 3440, 8 GB Ram, 500 GB HD, 11,99€/mo + 9,99€ set up fee **Limited Stock**

Comments

• edanedan Member

@earl said:
    edan

I tried the Netboot aka rescue mode but my server never came back online nor did I receive login info in my mail.. so testing out support now.

did you receive a login info to your mail?

The rescue mode password is always your first password when they deploy the box.

Thanked by 1earl
  • earlearl Member
    edited April 2015

@edan said:
    The rescue mode password is always your first password when they deploy the box.

Good to know.. Its just my server never came online I waited like 2 hrs.. could not connect with SSH, so I clicked on reboot server, but still not coming online even thought in the panel says reboot ok.

Probably just wait for support.

• with ILO / IPMI nor KVM, you don't have to wait, :p JK

• earlearl Member

@Jazzy8999 said:
    with ILO / IPMI nor KVM, you don't have to wait, :p JK

It depends thought, cause with online.net after you reinstall the server iLO is not available for a good hour unless you remember to create a new session before you install..

But yeah very nice feature to have

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello guys i have many questions to answer and many mp and i am gonna answer them i'll get back to you soon.

• @Ikoula Hello! Nice offer, I ordered last night (EU time). How much time does it take to provision the server? Thank you!

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

Just got a call to confirm my order from @Ikoula very friendly, my server should be online in a few hours.

• still waiting and its pi***ng me off

• @nadz said:
    joodle win OS template instalation method also works on this server?

Why don't you try it?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • If more OS choices will be attractive

• earlearl Member

Ok, support got my server online again.. Not sure If I should try netboot again.

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Concerning os operations :

Os reinstall is free.

Change os might require someone to do something i can't tell more since internal stuff so it is why it is charged now if you ordered a server with ubuntu and wants to have debian instead pm me i'll see what i can do.

I read something like there is a strategy behind this, answer is no.

@David_P Could you pm any customer account reference i'll check your account.

@jeromeza i agree buy additional ip costs but i confirm you can setup ipv6.

@Earl additional ip ordered directly from customer ui is billed 2.50 € you might have the chance to take two ip while ordering the server it is why you got this different screen.

@jvnadr it depends if you're new customer or not pm me customer info i'll check out.

@Scottsman pm me i will also check and give you news.

Small note concerning netboot/reset/reboot i dont say some did so but it is important not to ask multiple actions at the same time like clicking for a netboot then 30 seconds later asking for a reboot then 30 seconds later ask for a reset.

By doing so one demand may cancel another one. Click one time and if nothing happens call us or write us.
    Support team answers pretty quickly and if it is too long you can ring and give you ticket number and support team will have a look on what's going on.

• earlearl Member

@Scottsman said:
    still waiting and its pi***ng me off

I just noticed some mail from ikoula went to spam box.. Maybe check just in case.

Thanked by 1Scottsman
  • ScottsmanScottsman Member
    edited April 2015

@earl i checked it :-) , apart from some get a russian wife NOW and grow your junk to 25 inches spam there was nothing.
    the last i heard from ikoula was 2am when they requested ID but obv i was in bed then so i emailed them the ID this morning and i'm still waiting.

Thanked by 2iKeyZ earl
  • Scottsman said: get a russian wife NOW and grow your junk to 25 inches

Was this on the same spam mail? Should you grow to 25 inches first to get a russian wife?

• AmitzAmitz Member

No, if you get a russian wife, your enis automagically unfolds to 25 inches. ;-)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Scottsman i guess its a automated email.

• Amitz said: No, if you get a russian wife, your enis automagically unfolds to 25 inches. ;-)

And they call them spam emails! Damn you spamassassin!

Thanked by 2Amitz switsys
  • AmitzAmitz Member

@jvnadr said:
    And they call them spam emails! Damn you spamassassin!

The only thing that I do not understand - Why would a russian wife make my enis smaller? ;-)

Thanked by 3jvnadr rds100 earl
  • @Amitz i see what u done there :-)

Thanked by 2Amitz earl
  • AmitzAmitz Member

@Scottsman said:
    Amitz i see what u done there :-)

Yeah! Playing large... ;-)

• Thanked by 2Amitz switsys
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2015

I had to google "Fleshlight" first... :-)
    Is having one of those "devices" standard nowadays? I wished something that elaborated would have existed when I was 14... (lol)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2015

Sorry for derailing...

• nadznadz Member

@joodle said:
    Why don't you try it?

Server not yet delivered :). I will post after it.

• it has been over 24h since i ordered and i'm still waiting :-(

• @Scottsman Have patience! This is a dedicated server. Most dedi providers need at least 2-3 working days to provide the server. And that, after verification and accept of the order. Did you verify your account? If yes, give them some time.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ScottsmanScottsman Member
    edited April 2015

@jvnadr im used to ovh, dediserv, hetzner, online.net and they all deliver within 2min to 4h
    ikoula is not a small provider especially not for us francophones, and that's why i'm disappointed.

Thanked by 1earl
  • vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

Got my server, gbit port, disk is old 3+ years.

Thanked by 1earl