Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Vps

I need a vps to host torrentflux and rapidleech in either germany or france or netherland only, specs required: 2gb ram, 2gb vswap, 200gb HDD SATA, 1gbps unmetered bandwidth, 2 cores of cpu, my budget is max 12$ a month, please provide your suggesstions.

Comments

• tomsfarmtomsfarm Member
    edited April 2015

1Gbps Unmetered on a VPS for only $12m/o that is low.

I would lower that to say 10-100Mbps Unmetered that might be more realistic.

• It's better to get a dedicated server from Online.net. But you will need to increase your budget a little bit.

• mobiboy said: 2gb ram, 2gb vswap, 200gb HDD SATA, 1gbps unmetered bandwidth, 2 cores of cpu, my budget is max 12$ a month

Nope.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

You need to rethink this unmetered 1gbps. That's a lot for a money that can barely but a decent metered VPS.

• thanks to albelohost got a vps in my budget and with same specs needed that too in netherland :) please close this topic.