Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET ads are joke!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET ads are joke!

TazTaz Member
edited September 2012 in General

This is my personal Rant,

WTF is wrong with peoples/provider using LET ad boxes? Tim is genius on what he have done, then some/couple of people wanted to copy (which failed badly by looking at those ads) and right now, It just sounds/read likes pure kids on game forums trying to beat each other with stupid logic (Only hostigation one actually makes sense and has a true logic If I am understanding the meaning of his texts). Seriously, This is ridiculous. It looks too childish and not professional at all. If you expect people to take you seriously, act mature. Those ads are not even funny. Not sure if you guys even care but any new comer who might visit let will think you guys are joke.

It is almost 3 am and I am tired as hell. So if some one finds me stupid, I won't complain.

Comments

• Mind linking for those who haven't been too active?

Thanked by 1jar
  • @HalfEatenPie said: Mind linking for those who haven't been too active?

Welcome back homie!

Look at the adbox right below catagories. (Switch to regular site if you are on mobile or disable adblock). Might need to refresh couple of time to see all those ads.

Thanked by 1HalfEatenPie
  • Turn on ad blocker if it annoys you.

• concerto49concerto49 Member
    edited September 2012

@Taz_NinjaHawk said: This is my personal @Randy,

Yes, I found most of them starting copying Tim. It's sad, really. And what's with the ads increasing-> 2, 4, 6 now.

• Oh, I had ad blocker on and didn't realize it (but had it off for LEB). I didn't see hostigation on LEB so I was confused.

• @Victor said: Turn on ad blocker if it annoys you.

Actually not all ads are annoying only the terrible clones.

• if you hate those ads, simply enable ad blocker and yes, some of those ads are seriously ridiculous :(

• @Taz_NinjaHawk The result of the campaign talk more than us. After a long day i agree but who knows maybe the chameleon effect rules.

• @Randy said: if you hate those ads, simply enable ad blocker and yes, some of those ads are seriously ridiculous :(

Is there anything that blocks your comments? I am getting sick of your "Trying to sound kool" attitude.

This forum seriously needs an ignore option like other forums.

Thanked by 2Nick_A Infinity
  • Well, if anyone want to put their banner for free in my blog for a month, I will gladly do it :)

• you seriously got some attitude problem here. you are the one trying to sound cool. wash your brain for god sake.

• @Taz_NinjaHawk said: Actually not all ads are annoying only the terrible clones.

I am guessing they're purposely "cloned" like that to gain some sort of attention, and this thread just shows that it worked(it caught your attention).

Thanked by 1Randy
  • @acarrascope said: After a long day i agree but who knows maybe the chameleon effect rules.

I don't know buddy, 50% people won't even see those ads (adblocker), and the rest 50%? Seriously, while these ad spots are useful to get your name out for cheap, why not use that 75$ with a nice banner/ad instead of using horrible copy attacks?

• HC_RoHC_Ro Member
    edited September 2012

Its advertising who cares.

The thing that makes me laugh is that not one of them have any sort of landing page or anything. They are either direct to billing or homepage. Conversion hell.

• TazTaz Member
    edited September 2012

@Randy said: you seriously got some attitude problem here. you are the one trying to sound cool. wash your brain for god sake.

Randy, Grow up boy. Seriously. A lot of people here would agree with me that your trying to act kool attitude makes you look like an Irish A$$.

• i put him in a bad mood, so he's apparently taking it out on everyone else.

Thanked by 1Randy
  • @Victor said: I am guessing they're purposely "cloned" like that to gain some sort of attention, and this thread just shows that it worked(it caught your attention).

Like the same attention Randy was getting or LEB deadpool posts get. Providers here are smart enough to understand my reasoning without me explaining.

• @jshinkle said: i put him in a bad mood, so he's apparently taking it out on everyone else.

Sure boss, ignore if you want to. But would you be posting this cougar ad on Wht?

• I didn't make it, nor did i approve of it. Thank @Chief and @CVPS_Chris.

Thanked by 1Taz
  • Ninja, most are okay and serious. I think it's only chicago that copied. or i have not seen so many ads yet?

• http://s3.buysellads.com/1278603/128142-1347861684.gif
    and another one by respected sal.

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • @jcaleb said: Ninja, most are okay and serious. I think it's only chicago that copied. or i have not seen so many ads yet?

FrontRange hosting, Chicago, Prometeus are the few I've seen, but it doesn't really bother me.

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • if only im artistically inclined, i would have donated an ads image to uncle

• acarrascopeacarrascope Banned
    edited September 2012

@Victor said: I am guessing they're purposely "cloned" like that to gain some sort of attention, and this thread just shows that it worked(it caught your attention).

I see the point of @Taz_NinjaHawk in the new comers. Who is active in this and others communities knows active users are just few but en passant are the target. In spanish her concern is about "Dime con quien andas y te dire quien eres".

@Taz_NinjaHawk should not really worry, the numbers gives their blow. if is not traceable incomes are.

pd: cougar is a pain...

Thanked by 1Taz
  • @acarrascope said: Who is active in this and others communities knows active users are just few but en passant are the target.

Those in this community already knows who is what. Those ads are mainly for lurkers and the impression it gets doesn't really looks professional unless you are targeting young kids with dads credit card trying to look cool and hip.

• Ours is on point and no funny business but those 'humerous' ads appear to have more clicks from reports chief sent me

Thanked by 1Taz
  • @jshinkle said: I didn't make it, nor did i approve of it. Thank @Chief and @CVPS_Chris.

Mutiny on the Bounty??

• @StormVZ said: Ours is on point and no funny business but those 'humerous' ads appear to have more clicks from reports chief sent me

Cause none of them has their name on their ads? So people might want to figure out who is it? I like alex and securespeed ads really nice.

Thanked by 1matt_securedspeed
  • SimpleNodeSimpleNode Member
    edited September 2012

"Tried running a Minecraft server, only to realise that it doesn't run well on LEB?"

...sigh :(

It's also Comic Sans.

Thanked by 1Taz
  • @SimpleNode said: "Tried running a Minecraft server, only to realise that it doesn't run well on LEB?"

@Nick_A Ramnode can handle those minecraft skiddies way better.