Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net / DigiCube & PayPal
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net / DigiCube & PayPal

Hii Friends,

Im planning to get a dedi from online/digicube.
Do these support paypal ?

Any one can share his experiance with these vendors ?

Thank You,

Comments

• Cc afraid

• online.net old account support paypal, new register not enable it

digicube just CC not find paypal.

• Probably they not want stuck with cases and abusers

• u can still use paypal via the paypal mastercard

• @TarZZ92 said:
    u can still use paypal via the paypal mastercard

??

• TarZZ92 said: u can still use paypal via the paypal mastercard

Guess its only for US, isn't?

• There was a UK debit or prepaid Paypal card because my sister had one at some point.

• Also, if you're not in france, keep in mind that you are doing international transactions, some credit cards will flag this as possible fraud, and need you to contact your bank.

Online.net charge the card on the morning of the first of the month, and if it is not going through (because your CC company flag it as fraud), your server will be terminated at 8AM that same morning, leaving you with downed service ...

• fitvpn said: Guess its only for US, isn't?

no, UK and europe from what i understand.

• just signup for neteller, its great and its working fine for me @ online.net

• DylanDylan Member

godong said: Online.net charge the card on the morning of the first of the month, and if it is not going through (because your CC company flag it as fraud), your server will be terminated at 8AM that same morning, leaving you with downed service ...

Online.net absolutely does not terminate the same morning. They give you 8 days. My US bank has blocked the charge a few times and this is direct from one of my payment rejected emails (they've all been exactly the same):

We draw your attention on the fact that, if your invoice is not paid within 8 days, your services will be locked and terminated.

• TarZZ92 said: UK and europe from what i understand.

Not everyone here from US or selected countries in EU, cannot take advantage with it.

• @Dylan said:

We draw your attention on the fact that, if your invoice is not paid within 8 days, your services will be locked and terminated.

It is true, the same morning. It's my personal experience that I'm in right now ... they DO terminate the same morning. The good thing is, now they (online.net) are trying to restore my service. But this is not about me, this is just a heads up to everyone who maybe into the same situation as mine, but to anyone who are interested, I'm willing to share the full ticket conversation :)

• DylanDylan Member
    edited April 2015

godong said: It is true, the same morning. It's my personal experience that I'm in right now ... they DO terminate the same morning. The good thing is, now they (online.net) are trying to restore my service. But this is not about me, this is just a heads up to everyone who maybe into the same situation as mine, but to anyone who are interested, I'm willing to share the full ticket conversation :

I've never settled payment in the morning when my charge was blocked and my servers have never been terminated. Please do share the ticket, because what you're saying is hard to believe.

• godonggodong Member
    edited April 2015

@Dylan You got a PM with the ticket...

• My service not terminated in the morning the same day. sometimes when CC failed to charge, then i manually pay within 4-5 day. U just cant view your server information in console regarding invoice due.

• @myshahrul said:
    My service not terminated in the morning the same day. sometimes when CC failed to charge, then i manually pay within 4-5 day. U just cant view your server information in console regarding invoice due.

The same happen.

• @mysyahrul, @mustafaramadhan Well, I hope my case is unique :( but that's happening, I've sent my ticket to @Dylan, I'll let him backup my story. Anyone else have the same incident?

• Never had a such issue.

• Any one Using DigiCube ? and Paying via PayPal ?