Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Runabove linux acces - firewall - help
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Runabove linux acces - firewall - help

Hi guys,

Is there any who know how to connect to a linux runabove server? I tried online.net cloud and everything worked with the key. Easy.

But if i want to connect to runabove vps.. not possible. I edited added security group etc. But still not work. And need it...

Is there anyone who could help me figure how this work?

Please PM if possible.. :)

Thank you!

Comments

• I think by default the firewall allows SSH traffic in for port 22, so you should just be able to connect with your key.

• @linuxthefish said:
    I think by default the firewall allows SSH traffic in for port 22, so you should just be able to connect with your key.

Well i got connection refused. So not work. Added SSH to firewall. But the clients cant find IP:22 port.

Not really know why this happen , but for now cant connect.

• Create a rule allowing all TCP traffic and try then.

• @linuxthefish said:
    Create a rule allowing all TCP traffic and try then.

not work.

followed several video on youtube. none of them worked for me . But at their video worked.

But cant connect to ssh. Sure.

• ZweiTiger said: not work.

followed several video on youtube. none of them worked for me . But at their video worked.

But cant connect to ssh. Sure.

I think your server might be broken, or ssh server has been stopped! Have you tried the recovery console in advanced mode?

• @linuxthefish said:
    I think your server might be broken, or ssh server has been stopped! Have you tried the recovery console in advanced mode?

I created several servers. None of them worked. For months not work. First time when i signed ip worked. Support say nothing wrong.

Useless service. Cant use it , but i am not a noob.

• @linuxthefish said:

BHS work like a charm.

Europe location not want...

Half-succes :D

• like,but here is i can't sigup, the OVH QA.

• Solution :)