Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Secure Dragon LLC New Product Line STARTING AT $0.99 (ONE TIME PAYMENT)!
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Secure Dragon LLC New Product Line STARTING AT $0.99 (ONE TIME PAYMENT)!

KuJoeKuJoe Member, Provider
edited April 2015 in Offers

A while back we asked our clients what service they most wanted to see Secure Dragon offer and an overwhelming number of you asked demanded that we offer something less secure and less scary. We scratched our heads and tried to figure out what exactly that meant, we brainstormed to come up with the ultimate solution. Today we are proud to announce our new product line that should dry up those tears and ease those sleepless nights.

We present to you, our new RelaxedBunny brand.

It took us many many many meetings to decipher the requests of our clients, but here we are with the service you've been asking for. It's the most relaxed, cute, and comforting VPS to date and should satisfy the needs of even the most laid back of users.

We invite all of you to visit RelaxedBunny.com and see for yourself just how good it feels to relax.

-Joe @ SecureDragon - LEB's Powered by Wyvern in FL, CO, CA, IL, NJ, GA, OR, TX, and AZ
Need backup space? Check out BackupDragon

Comments

• NateN34NateN34 Member
    edited April 2015

Order page is taking forever too load.

• April 1 ...

• BradBrad Member, Provider

Good one :)

• jarjar Provider

I'm tired of security because I don't know what it is. This is exactly what I've always wanted! I ordered 5.

Thanked by 2netomx user123
  • HWAYSHWAYS Member

Nice. Good one.

==========

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Provider

I got way too excited expecting an offer from you :/

Bunny thread time?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • SadySady Member

Good Idea,
    Made my day ;)

I don't have any relation/affiliation with any LET Host, All of my comments are my own
    Simple bash script to clean compromised wordpress site [cPanel/WHM specified]

• ChuckChuck Member

All of the bytes!

Thanked by 1KuJoe

I like what she said, not what it means.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Provider

For those of you who weren't aware, the new RAID99 we are using was invented by Jay-Z.

We've got 99 problems but a disk ain't one.

-Joe @ SecureDragon - LEB's Powered by Wyvern in FL, CO, CA, IL, NJ, GA, OR, TX, and AZ
  • perennateperennate Member, Provider

Love the testimonials!

• I got this one, and it's really fast server. keep your good service

Vultr/DO alternatives, Chicago, London, Frankfurt, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Singapore, World's fastest cloud servers. Go beyond SSD VPS performance with 100,000 IOPS, get $25 for free after deposit $10, grab these deal fast before too late >> https://goo.gl/mhiaQq

• @KuJoe said:
    For those of you who weren't aware, the new RAID99 we are using was invented by Jay-Z.

We've got 99 problems but a disk ain't one.

0-100 MB/s real quick.

Life is better when you're smiling

• Who's coding it Joe? :)

It's a nice jumping bunny, and happy April Fool :D

• The bunny gif isn't made that well, it jumps two times to the left then turns and jumps one time to the right and then turns.

Thanked by 1switsys

"LET: where you can go from hero to zero in the space of a single thread." - Nekki

@TheLonely said:
    The bunny gif isn't made that well, it jumps two times to the left then turns and jumps one time to the right and then turns.

Agreed. I just liked that it was animated. :)

• Why not a test IP and a LG?

• RamiRami Member

@KuJoe Nice one :D

Happy April 1

• Bitcoins are accepted? ;]]]

RC5 cracker since 1998!

• Anna_ParkerAnna_Parker Member
    edited April 2015

mashokk369 said: Why not a test IP and a LG?

Test IP: 127.0.0.1

EDIT: Damn, latency's below 1ms!
    EDIT2: Already got one, got nice IPv4 for my VPS: 8.8.8.8

Thanked by 1netomx

RC5 cracker since 1998!

• Who picks the names for your sister brands?

edited April 2015

@PacketPunks said:
    Who picks the names for your sister brands?

We actually hired a corporate think tank to come up with RelaxedBunny. It took a group of 20 scholars almost 46 days (costing us about $750,000 in total fees) before we decided on that name. ;)

• ReeRee Member

@KuJoe said:
    We actually hired a corporate think tank to come up with RelaxedBunny. It took a group of 20 scholars almost 46 days (costing us about $750,000 in total fees) before we decided on that name. ;)

Reminds me of a town near me that spent $80,000 on the crappiest logo you've ever seen. Unfortunately, this was not an April Fools joke :)

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/canada-politics/city-brantford-logo-design-doesn-t-over-very-145742344.html

• For whatever reason I have that bunny page opened for hours now, and giggle everytime my tab switches to it.

I'm here to collect your heart

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Provider

@KuJoe

Really good work! Nice idea! ;)

Gestion DBI Inc. | Leader in IT Consulting and Telecommunications
    A hosting need? Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Montreal KVM VPS | Enterprise Cloud VPS

• cassacassa Member, Provider

Thank you for showing the support in our company.

ik moet poepen

• I'm totally going to rip that template for my next venture.

For LET support, please visit the support desk.

• AndriAndri Member

Slick offer @KuJoe!

I trust Namesilo for my domains. Use DOLLARLESS for $1 discount.
  • mikhomikho Member, Provider

Nice!

Thanked by 1perennate
    Get a LES NAT VPS! (or 10) in United States (3), Germany, Bulgaria, France, Norway, Australia (2), Singapore. | -> 500gb NAT Storage
  • creepcreep Member

flagged this.

Thanked by 1yomero

You're so tight, baby.

edited April 2015

EMERGENCY UPDATE!

As of 11:59PM MST on 4/1/2015, Secure Dragon LLC. is no longer associated with RelaxedBunny.com after we were informed via text message that they will no longer be provisioning VPSs. After multiple attempts to reach somebody by phone, we sent somebody over to their office (which ended up being a giant room with more pillows than we ever imagined). When asked why they are no longer provisioning VPSs, one tech drooled on his pillow and pulled the blanket over his head. The supervisor was located, but his response was "What are you doing? It's too bright, turn the lights off."

It appears that the demand for the service was too great and in the end their relaxed nature became their undoing. We've realized the error in our ways and we promise going forward that we will never become relaxed (nor will we turn into bunnies) and even the best planned ideas can backfire. Hopefully those clients who have ordered your VPSs from them will either get a refund or compensated with one of their many pillows.

During the brief period they were in operation, they received 572 orders of which 7.8 VPSs were provisioned (the .8 is for a VPS that was created but the tech never clicked the "Send" button so the client was never informed their VPS was ready). They also received about 62 new testimonials about how great the service was (despite only having delivered 7 VPSs total) and about 1107 e-mails complaining that their order form was not loading.

We are saddened by the events that unfolded today and we will be sure that in the future we will properly research any new projects and screen all future employees. Thank you for your understanding and Happy April Fools! :)

-The Secure Dragon Staff

• twaintwain Member

Nifty little domain name though..

• @KuJoe

Not meaning to be picky but for 0.99$ I felt I'd better ask:

• Is that "Global Synergy" with battery backup or some kind of cheap fake-synergy that loses them bytes in case of a power failure?

• Those "N+X redundant cables", are they fully in hardware? Just asking because I wouldn't want a VPS where part of the cables were actually software emulations.

• Do I have to pay front-up or can I take the service for 2 years and pay monthly (by credit card)?

• Just a vanity issue but anway: Can I have 111.222.333.444 as IP? (Similar IPs are OK, too)

My favourite prime number is 42. - \forall cpu in {intel, amd, arm}: cpu->speed -= cpu->speed/100 x irandom(15, 30) | state := hacked

• MikePTMikePT Member, Provider

@KuJoe

That was reaaaaaaaaaally original!

And of course, you got me as a potential Bunny customer. Congratulations for the originality!

• NekkiNekki Moderator

+1, would chargeback again.

Thanked by 2KuJoe perennate

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

@bsdguy said:
    KuJoe

Not meaning to be picky but for 0.99$ I felt I'd better ask:

• Is that "Global Synergy" with battery backup or some kind of cheap fake-synergy that loses them bytes in case of a power failure?

There are a lot of extension cords running to other buildings and about 50 AA batteries so power loss isn't a concern.

• Those "N+X redundant cables", are they fully in hardware? Just asking because I wouldn't want a VPS where part of the cables were actually software emulations.

The virtual cables are only used in the development lab, 100% hardware cables in production.

• Do I have to pay front-up or can I take the service for 2 years and pay monthly (by credit card)?

Cash up front or if you have a family member's bank account number that would be sufficient collateral.

• Just a vanity issue but anway: Can I have 111.222.333.444 as IP? (Similar IPs are OK, too)

I believe all of the IPs are IPvABC which eliminates numbers all together.

:)

Thanked by 1bsdguy
  • ChuckChuck Member

Lucky 7?

I like what she said, not what it means.

• Forgot to ask your refund policy, 3650 days?!

@mashokk369 said:
    Forgot to ask your refund policy, 3650 days?!

It's measured in milliseconds so it wasn't worth mentioning it. :P

• I was about to order 3 of those awesome unlimited $9.99 plans, but when I got redirected to PayPal I saw this:

Why was your PayPal account suspended? I can cut you a check instead.

vrtz.net Cheap VPS Servers Offers - now with EXCLUSIVE offers! (all links are aff links)
    $12/year HostUS Deal (768MB RAM+768MB vSwap)$11.29/year GestionDBI Deal (768MB RAM)

• Admin please delete this thread, so useless and not funny.

UpCloud free $25 through this aff link - Linode, DigitalOcean and Vultr alternative, multiple location, IPv6.

• :)))

Thanked by 1KuJoe

Digital Web Agency - We offer web design services

@Traffic said:
    I was about to order 3 of those awesome unlimited $9.99 plans, but when I got redirected to PayPal I saw this:

Why was your PayPal account suspended? I can cut you a check instead.

Because...

@Nekki said:
    +1, would chargeback again.

:D

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • NekkiNekki Moderator

@Dazzle said:
    Admin please delete this thread, so useless and not funny.

Admin, please delete this user's account, so useless and not funny.

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

• @Nekki said:
    Admin, please delete this user's account, so useless and not funny.

This thread is joking, if you trying to be funny don't tag it as offers, go for general chat / offtopic

UpCloud free $25 through this aff link - Linode, DigitalOcean and Vultr alternative, multiple location, IPv6.

@Dazzle said:
    This thread is joking, if you trying to be funny don't tag it as offers, go for general chat / offtopic

That's not how April Fools pranks work.

• Are those testimonials legit? Because, I also had a business proposal from mr Prince P. some weeks ago and need to know if he could fund me to open my superior vps band. Also, in my case, the hat I ordered didn't fit at all! I want a refund

I am here occasionally nowadays, because I really prefer https://talk.lowendspirit.com . You should try it, it is fat-free, delicious with fresh ingredients combined with the deep knowledge of the old chefs!

If you take the last name initial of each of the testimonials it spells SLEEP :)