Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

100 * Small Shared Accounts for PBN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

100 * Small Shared Accounts for PBN

Hi

I am building a PBN, for which I am looking at around 100 or so separate providers of Shared Hosting.

Requirements are quite small.

50 MB Disk
250mb Bandwidth
1 hosted domain

If you have anything to sell, please PM with the price, ip, location and link to checkout.

Thanked by 1aggressivenetworks

Comments

• Separate providers = separate providers. I don't need 100 accounts with the same provider!!!

• What is PBN?

• netrixnetrix Member
    edited March 2015

@BuyAds said:
    What is PBN?

Private Blog Network?

• To add, I will look at both monthly and annual payments.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited March 2015

You just have to trawl through the hosts listed and sign up to them.

Be warned that some of the hosts advertised here (and elsewhere) are not fit for purpose.

The VPS plans here are of comparable price to shared hosting (with added benefits) so you may want to look at those too. Here's a nice formatted list of some hosts http://lowendserv.net/

I'd recommend automating the form filling process and setting up servers/configs.

And maybe consider that you don't need 100 totally separate providers, you just need 100 hosting accounts that are sufficiently different.

• @netrix said:
    Private Blog Network?

I hope so. I thought PBN = Private BotNet :)

Thanked by 3netomx TheKiller xaitmi
  • @ricardo said:
    I'd recommend automating the form filling process and setting up servers/configs.

If it's a one time thing, using a VA is probably cheaper :)

• @ricardo said:
    You just have to trawl through the hosts listed and sign up to them.

Be warned that some of the hosts advertised here (and elsewhere) are not fit for purpose.

The VPS plans here are of comparable price to shared hosting (with added benefits) so you may want to look at those too. Here's a nice formatted list of some hosts http://lowendserv.net/

And maybe consider that you don't need 100 totally separate providers, you just need 100 hosting accounts that are sufficiently different.

That list is quite helpful, I never knew that 3EUR per year VPS deals existed.

• Make sure you have at least one IPv4 address, some of them are NAT.

• Not sure what that means? Is NAT a major problem?

• Nat means a shared ip with all vps clients.

• @BuyAds said:
    Nat means a shared ip with all vps clients.

I don't think that's much of a bad deal since anything shared would've been on a shared IP too.

• RizRiz Member

@realbusiness you won't necessarily have port 80.

• All I need to do is host a simple html/wordpress etc website! :(

• Riz said: @realbusiness you won't necessarily have port 80.

I'd imagine most NAT-based cheap-vps providers provide name-based virtual-host forwarding.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ATHKATHK Member

@Riz said:
    realbusiness you won't necessarily have port 80.

One company can help you there.... CloudFlare has great IPv6 to IPv4 translation, NAT with IPv6 petty much means endless opportunities in terms of web hosting away..

Thanked by 2netomx earl
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

said: I am building a PBN, for which I am looking at around 100 or so separate providers of Shared Hosting.

More quality content coming to the Internet.

• @realbusiness said:
    Hi

I am building a PBN, for which I am looking at around 100 or so separate providers of Shared Hosting.

Requirements are quite small.

50 MB Disk
    250mb Bandwidth
    1 hosted domain

If you have anything to sell, please PM with the price, ip, location and link to checkout.

We have a special live here on LET that may interest you - http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/971712/

• Have an idea... could work... but i'd like to be corrected if I am wrong...

1 vps with /64 ipv6
    each site/blog with its own ipv6
    it should be accessible to search engines as on their own ip (but on one range.. dont know how this impacts)
    if you cloudflare it... should be accessible to non ipv6 networks as well...

• i have struggled for months to find enough hosts with enough ipv4 diversity to host my PBN's.
    so the right question you should be asking is: who can provide 100 different A/B/C class ip's to host 100 websites. or you can just hunt for 100 $5 a year shared hosting plans.
    i got about 40 256mb vps's from different locations and split the rest of my sites on small cheap shared plans.

• Ok thank you to everybody who sent me a PM and commented here. I shall be in touch in due course as I buy more domains.

• I have started signing up - One thing is clearly missing - UK Hosting offers! Need more of these please.

• @raindog308 said:
    More quality content coming to the Internet.

PBN sites aren't supposed to rank themselves, plus they're usually cloaked. You'll have to try hard to find and read their content.

• @deadbeef said:
    PBN sites aren't supposed to rank themselves, plus they're usually cloaked. You'll have to try hard to find and read their content.

Sorry but I don't quite agree. My concept is simple, the kind of domains we find are 99% of the time, have belonged to real businesses in past and as such spam free and we just download archive.org copy to replicate the site with the original content from that domain, hence no spam.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Hello,

I provide UK WebHosting, although it may not be in your budget, it's quality hosting :)

Check my signature.

• realbusinessrealbusiness Member
    edited April 2015

@MrGeneral said:
    Hello,

I provide UK WebHosting, although it may not be in your budget, it's quality hosting :)

Check my signature.

Well thank you for wasting your time, if I wanted quality, I would've looked for quality service at a quality provider!

As I have mentioned in the OP, I am looking for tiny accounts without frills.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@realbusiness said:
    As I have mentioned in the OP, I am looking for tiny accounts without frills.

Sure thing, :-)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
    edited April 2015

realbusiness said: My concept is simple, the kind of domains we find are 99% of the time, have belonged to real businesses in past and as such spam free and we just download archive.org copy to replicate the site with the original content from that domain, hence no spam.

News flash for you: just because you buy a domain, you don't own any prior content, regardless of archive.org mirroring. You are engaging in copyright theft and it'd serve you right if your spammy little link farm was sued into oblivion. But if you think what you're doing is legal...post some URLs.

I'm guessing you won't because you know that reproducing content you don't own to sell ads is practically the definition of spam.

Thanked by 4Nickk jamson MikePT lbft
  • To be fair.. . these "PBN" sites hardly ever get seen by a real person, it's more for SEO.

Not saying it's morally right or benefiting mankind by any stretch, though the sun has to shine out of one's arse if they think they're always working on something novel and original.

Thanked by 2Scottsman deadbeef
  • @raindog308
    building PBN's using old expired domains and reviving them with content from wayback machine is certainly not as evil as you may think it is.
    if google was fair and treated all websites equally based on the content they provide then i would see and support your point, but sadly google doesn't work that way and its algorithm ranks sites based on their backlinks which then forces people like OP and my self to build pbn's to deceive the algorithm.
    now i own a few websites that has hundreds of pages of useful and unique content but they just didn't rank past googles third pages, yet other websites in the same niche that had poor cheap content were ranking in the top 10, but within 2 weeks of adding links from the PBN things changed and traffic started to grow which led to a few sales that have already covered more than 50% of the total cost of the PBN.
    so yeah morals and ethics doesn't put food on the table i'm afraid.