Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anycast provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

anycast provider

a while ago i remember seeing a provider offering anycast across 3 locations but can't remember which one it was... also do they have ddos protection?

if so can you point me in the right direction?

Comments

• dnwkdnwk Member

buyvm?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@DeanKamitsis provider of what in particular?

• DeanDean Member

sorry I meant VPSes with anycast ip addresses.

i think it was buyvm. does anyone know if they are selling all 3 locations and has order urls?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Thanks for the mention!

Jersey is out of stock but if you're really wanting to get setup we can see what we can do.

Jersey's stock is emptied right now in preperation for the SSD upgrades starting this weekend.

Francisco

• DeanDean Member

@Francisco - do you have pricing?

• @DeanKamitsis said:
    Francisco - do you have pricing?

BuyVM.net

Wala :-)

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 2015

@DeanKamitsis said:
    Francisco - do you have pricing?

http://buyvm.net

Pick whatever you want in each location. You can have up to 5 anycast IP's for free. DDOS protection (100gbit+) is $5/month per IP on top of that.

If you want to get really fancy you can get anycast + failover, that way if a node shats itself your anycast IP can be floated over to the other VPS using keepalived/etc. You'd double your VPS pricing since you'd need 2 of each in each location.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Dean