Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuickPacket - Atlanta - Dual Xeon L5520 - $45 per month **LET EXCLUSIVE**
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuickPacket - Atlanta - Dual Xeon L5520 - $45 per month **LET EXCLUSIVE**

qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Hi everyone,

Continuing on the success of our LowEndBox offer, QuickPacket is pleased to offer our Dual Xeon L5520 server out of 470 E Paces Ferry Rd NE in Atlanta, GA. Please contact our sales department with any questions prior to ordering.

Dell C6100 or SuperMicro Twin2 - Intel Dual Xeon L5520

• Dual Quad Core 2.26 GHz / 2x 8 MB Cache
  • 24 GB RAM
  • 1 TB Serial ATA Hard Drive or 128 GB SSD
  • 5 IPv4 Addresses on Private VLAN with Reverse DNS
  • /64 IPv6 Addresses upon request, larger blocks with justification
  • Dedicated KVM over IP / IPMI (uses 1 IP address)
  • 20 TB Bandwidth / 1 Gbps Port
  • Unmanaged
  • Located in 470 E Paces Ferry Rd NE / Atlanta, GA

$45 per month - Click here to Order Now! (Coupon Code LETXEON45)

• QuickPacket was founded in 2003 and is a registered LLC in North Carolina.
  • Network providers include Hibernia, Cogent, GTT, Zayo, and peering (AS46261).
  • Ping/traceroute to 199.101.96.3. Please contact us for a test file link.
  • Warez-related, Bulk Mail, and Spam-related activities are strictly forbidden. Please review our Terms of Service prior to ordering.
  • We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Bitcoin (through BitPay) payments.
  • Coupon code is mentioned above. The discounted price will be reflected on the second page of the order form.
  • Promotional pricing is available for new customers or existing customers adding additional servers. Promotional offers cannot be combined with other promotional offers.

Thanks for your interest!

Comments

• QPS are good, highly recommended!

Quick support (1-5 mins), good full gigabit network with 99ms to UK, friendly staff and willing to accommodate to slightly custom stuff.

Thanked by 1qps
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

linuxthefish said: QPS are good, highly recommended!

Quick support (1-5 mins), good full gigabit network with 99ms to UK, friendly staff and willing to accommodate to slightly custom stuff.

Thank you very much for your business.

• wilbowilbo Member

I have had a box here for over a year and never a problem.

How much for additional IPs?

wilbo said: I have had a box here for over a year and never a problem.

Thanks for your business!

wilbo said: How much for additional IPs?

Prices for additional IP addresses are listed on the order form. The prices start at $0.50 per IP address per month and get progressively cheaper as you order more IP addresses (a /24 is $50 per month, which is $0.195 per IP address per month). Justification is required for any blocks over the included /29.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Been with @QPS going on 3 years now. Great service and fantastic company to do business with.

Thanked by 1qps
  • Same here! Adding my voice with everyone else here! I've been with @qps for more than a year now, VERY solid and with a 100% uptime!

Thanked by 1qps

agoldenberg said: Been with @QPS going on 3 years now. Great service and fantastic company to do business with.

isalem said: Same here! Adding my voice with everyone else here! I've been with @qps for more than a year now, VERY solid and with a 100% uptime!

Thanks to both of you for your business.

• Have a few servers with them for 2+ years. Love their service. Only issue is they keep dropping these prices :(

shyamalapati said: Have a few servers with them for 2+ years. Love their service.

Thanks for your business.

shyamalapati said: Only issue is they keep dropping these prices :(

The non-promotional price on these systems has not changed. We occasionally offer promotional pricing on certain sites to help sell additional servers. You're welcome to add additional servers at the promotional price if you'd like! :)