Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XEN VPS in Switzerland from $3 / month | 10 Gbps connection | Bitcoin accepted | Free trial
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

XEN VPS in Switzerland from $3 / month | 10 Gbps connection | Bitcoin accepted | Free trial

Highly-available Bitcoin VPS from 0.01227 BTC (3 USD) / month

High availability VPS connected to a multihomed network through a 10 Gbps port. Based on Xen hypervisor and NAS storage. Starting at just 0.01227 BTC per month (minimum billing cycle - 3 months)

• Free & instant server deployment
  • Fast and redundant SAN storage
  • No single point of failure solution
  • 99.9% uptime SLA guarantee
  • XEN and OnApp solutions
  • 10 Gbps network connection
  • Firewall, VNC console and snapshots
  • 200+ OS templates, DNS hosting, PTR
  • DC in Zurich, Switzerland
  • Swiss laws on privacy and data protection

Here's a typical node configuration that we use for VPS: 2 х E5645 CPU, 192 GB RAM ECC/REG, storage based on HA SAN, 4 x 10 Gbps network interfaces, Arista network switches with sub-500 nanosecond latency.

TEST IP: 46.28.204.55

VPS-V0

• 1 Core(s)
  • 512 MB RAM
  • 20 GB of Storage
  • 1 TB of Bandwidth
  • 10 Gbit/s port
  • No DDoS Protection
  • 0.01227 ฿ / mo. (3.00 USD / 2.74 EUR / 2.88 CHF)

VPS-V1

• 1 Core(s)
  • 1024 MB RAM
  • 30 GB of Storage
  • 2 TB of Bandwidth
  • 10 Gbit/s port
  • No DDoS Protection
  • 0.02045 ฿ / mo. (5.01 USD / 4.56 EUR / 4.80 CHF)

Operating Systems

• Arch Linux
  • Centos
  • ClearOS
  • CloudLinux
  • Debian
  • Elastix
  • Fedora
  • Gentoo
  • openSUSE
  • R1Soft
  • Red Hat
  • Scientific Linux
  • SME Server
  • PBXWare
  • Red Hat
  • Ubuntu
  • Windows 2003
  • Windows 2008
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP etc.

DDoS Protection

Protection against DDoS attacks is available for extra charge of 99 CHF per each CPU core. However, it is advised to move on a Cloud hosting plan with free included DDoS protection, if your website is hit with casual DDoS attacks.

Premium Support

CoinsHost provides 24/7 sales and technical support via live chat (text messaging), email and support tickets. Premium 1-hour SLA support.

Payment Methods

We accept Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC) and Nextcoin (NXT) instantly and with no middleman involved. You can also pay for CoinsHost products and services with Bank Wire, PayPal, Credit Cards, WebMoney and Perfect Money. Product prices in Bitcoin are effective on the day of thread publishing only. Bitcoin price may fluctuate as it depends on its market value.

Thanked by 1vpswebs

Comments

• @incloudibly, I am assuming this is Xen PV and not Xen HVM? Can you confirm?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@geekalot said:
    incloudibly, I am assuming this is Xen PV and not Xen HVM? Can you confirm?

Well they dont mention swap and you can install windows so I would say it is HVM actually.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Well they dont mention swap and you can install windows so I would say it is HVM actually.

@AnthonySmith, good points! Interesting.

@incloudibly please confirm

• very nice offer.

• incloudibly, I am assuming this is Xen PV and not Xen HVM? Can you confirm?

@geekalot, It's Xen HVM.

• @incloudibly said:
    geekalot, It's Xen HVM.

Can we mount our own ISO or have you mount an ISO? (To do custom Debian configurations, for example)

• @geekalot said:
    Can we mount our own ISO?

Nope, this feature is not available yet.

• @incloudibly said:
    Nope, this feature is not available yet.

OK, thanks. Good luck with the offer!

• Nice offers. It seems though that you can't get an additional IP address, am I right?

• @NeoXiD you can obtain additional IP addresses for 3 CHF/mo, however, there is a limit - 1 IP address per one CPU core.

• Anyone tried coinhost's service??

• This is my exchange with coinhost support, today the VPS was again forcefully restarted:

Subject: [sundays] Answered Created at: September 27, 2015 12:55 PM
    Description:

Hi,
    could you please explain me in any way, why nearly EVERY Sunday my VPS is stop functioning? It is the third weekend I must spent reanimating my server. Today I found it simply switched off, previous Sundays it was hanged because the disk was not functioning.

What steps are you taking to fix this completely unprofessional behaviour? I paid for a year and I definitely regret it.

Thanks,
    Martin

Name: Nick Created at: October 18, 2015 4:11 PM
    Dear Robert Smith,

We are in the process of changing our virtual environment. When your VPS will be moved to the new hypervisor we will inform you in advance.

Last reboots were caused by malfunction of current virtual environment.

We apologize for inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    Nick

Name: Robert Smith Created at: October 18, 2015 4:06 PM
    Hi, my server again was restarted without my permission.

It's not the first time, not second, not third, not fifth, but sixth time in the row.

Could you please assure me that it will not happen again?

Martin

Name: Mark Created at: October 13, 2015 12:01 AM
    Dear Robert Smith,

We sincerely apologize for inconvenience.
    These reboots were caused by technical failure with one of our network storage.
    Our tech team is still working on it.
    Besides that we are preparing a new virtualized environment using a new storage system.
    If the issue will repeat again then we provide you a new VPS in the new virtualized environment.

Yours sincerely,
    Mark.

Name: Robert Smith Created at: October 12, 2015 4:58 PM
    Hi, my VPS was again restarted forcefully this weekend, without any signal before.

It's unacceptable. When do you plan to make your service out from beta tests?

Name: Mark Created at: October 5, 2015 5:48 AM
    Dear Robert Smith,

The issue was caused by technical failure. Our tech team is developing solutions for this issue.
    We sincerely apologize for inconvenience and hope such failure will not repeat again.

Yours sincerely,
    Mark.

• Hi Martin,

We are currently in a process of moving from OnApp to another platform and upgrading our storage solutions. This may affect some of the virtual servers.

We do sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience this issue caused. Should you want a refund, kindly let me or any of our employees know.

Marcus.

• We have November 23th, the situation has not changed. My VPS is regularly restarted without warnings.

• If only some of your VPS are affected, why don't you move me to the one which is not affected, please? :) I spent at least 8 hours preparing that VPS, and refund is really not the perfect solution for me.