Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EvoBurst Solutions :: Resource Bundles from 4€/m :: Cheap Yearly Deals :: NAT IPv4 VPS Deals
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EvoBurst Solutions :: Resource Bundles from 4€/m :: Cheap Yearly Deals :: NAT IPv4 VPS Deals

Dear LowEndTalk Readers,

We are pleased to announce the following updates & upgrades to our services as well as multiple promotions for the remainder of March!

• NanoVZ/MegaVZ NC1 Upgrade - We have ditched the old Dual L5140, and upgraded to a Dual L5520 with much more ram and the addition of SSD Caching!
  • Upgraded RAM in Los Angeles EvoBurst Servers
  • Released Limited VPN Suitable VPS Plans on EvoBurst
  • Changed from Core assignments to Fair Share core system on EvoBurst

We are also so very greatful for everybody's support since we opened, we are proud to host over 3000 VPS Servers to over 1800 Customers world wide!

In addition, you will find below several promotions for our various products. The offers below are announced in preview to our customers.

EvoBurst Resource Bundles - EvoBurst.com

With the Huge expansion of EvoBurst Solutions we have put out a new line of VPS Products suitable for everybody! Currently available in THREE geographically diverse locations (Seattle, Los Angeles and Dronten, NL) Utilizing High Speed SAS and Pure SSD Drives, 128GB+ of Ram and high end Dual Intel CPU's!
Using Resource Bundles leaves YOU in control of what specifications you need in any of our locations with the ability to split your Bundle over the three locations if needed while keeping a low price for all customers, Bundles with EvoBurst.com start from just 4 Euro (~4.50USD) for 2GB Ram, 15GB SSD/SAS, 2 Dedicated IPv4 Addresses and 2TB PREMIUM Bandwidth!
All EvoBurst Servers have the following features:

• Access to ALL Cores on the Host Node, in Shared Core arrangements.
  • Unlimited, Automated Reinstalls
  • /64 IPv6 Per VPS Server Spawned.

Locations, Server & Network Information

Seattle, Washington - Incero - BENCHMARK
Dual Intel E5-2630v3
128GB DDR4 RAM
8x1TB Crucial SSD
Hardware RAID 10
10Gbit Port Speed

Los Angeles, California - Fevvo - BENCHMARK
Dual Intel X5650
144GB DDR3 RAM
8x1TB Crucial SSD
Hardware RAID 10
1Gbit Port Speed

Dronten, The Netherlands - Serverius - BENCHMARK
Dual Intel E5-2620v2
128GB DDR3 RAM
8x1TB Constilation SAS
Hardware RAID 10
1Gbit Port Speed (10Gbit Burstable)

---

As you can see, we have mre then enough resources for everybody on all our servers. and look forward to serving you! 

NanoVZ / MegaVZ - MegaVZ.com

We would like to thank all customers of NanoVZ & MegaVZ who have supported us and stood by us during hardware issues (as well as abuse issues) on our services. 
As a thanks, we are slowly but surely Upgrading all of our NanoVZ & MegaVZ Servers to higher graded servers, This started with NC1 (Lenoir, North Carolina) with a Much needed upgrade which includes better processor, more ram, and the addition of SSD Caching. We believe that this will have great affect for customers on this server and has reduced CPU loads dramatically in the 7 days since the Migration over to the new server. 
Our next upgrade is expected to be DE1 (Dusseldorf, Germany) where we hope to do the exact same modifications as we have done with NC1.

For all those that wish to know, FUSE Module can be requested upon ticket.

Note: For Bundle offers, you must fill in all 5 Product Configurations, in which the discounted price will show in the Shopping Cart!

Limited Time Offers

EvoBurst - VPN Special *LIMITED*

1 CPU Core
256MB Dedicated RAM
5GB Storage (SSD or SAS - Location Dependant)
1 Dedicated IPv4 + /64 IPv6 Subnet
1TB Premium Bandwidth

--- Available in: Seattle, Washington - Los Angeles, California - Dronten, The Netherlands

€10.00 Per YEAR!
(Approx: $11USD Per Year)

EvoBurst512M *Limited*

24+ Cores (Fair Share)
512MB Dedicated RAM
10GB Storage (SSD or SAS - Location Dependant)
1 dedicated IPv4 + /64 IPv6 Subnet
1TB Premium Bandwidth
Change Location ANYTIME!

--- Available in: Seattle, Washington - Los Angeles, California - Dronten, The Netherlands

€2.00 Per Month - €20.00 Per Year!
(Approx $2.50USD Per Month : $22USD Per Year)

EvoBurst2G

24+ Cores (Fair Share)
2GB Dedicated RAM
15GB Storage (SSD or SAS - Location Dependant)
2 dedicated IPv4 + /64 IPv6 Subnet
2TB Premium Bandwidth
Change location ANYTIME & Create multiple VPS Servers from your allocated resources!

€4.00 Per Month - €40.00 Per Year!
(Approx $4.50USD Per Month : $44USD Per Year)

NanoVZ - Nano128

1vCPU Core
128MB RAM
5GB Storage - Was 3GB Storage!
20 NAT IPv4 Ports + 1 Dedicated SSH Port
500GB Bandwidth Per Month

--- Available in: Lenoir, North Carolina - Los Angeles, California - Dusseldorf, Germany - Falkenstein, Germany - Kansas City, Missouri - Roubaix, France

€3.00 Per Year!
(Approx $3.50USD Per Year)
5 Location Bundle - €10.00 Per Year

NanoVZ - Nano64 - BACK FOR A SHORT TIME! (BUNDLES ONLY)
Order and get FIVE (5) VPS Servers of the Following Specifications - NOTE: You must complete each product setup individually

1vCPU Core (@ 50%)
64MB RAM
1GB Storage
100GB Bandwidth Per Month

--- Available in: Lenoir, North Carolina - Los Angeles, California - Dusseldorf, Germany - Falkenstein, Germany - Kansas City, Missouri - Roubaix, France

€5.00 Per Year! - For 5 VPS Servers!
(Approx $6USD Per Year)

MegaVZ - Mega1024

2vCPU Core - Was 1vCPU Core!
1024MB RAM
10GB Storage - Was 7GB!
1.5TB Bandwidth Per Month

€8.00 Per Year!
(Approx $9USD Per Year)
5 Location Bundle - €20.00 Per Year!

Please note that this promotion is until 01/04/2015 or until stocks are exhausted. So hurry!

---------------------------------------

We hope you will enjoy our little news,

Best Regards,
  - evoBurst Solutions Team!

EvoBurst -
MegaVZ -
NanoVZ

Thanked by 1Crab

Comments

• CrabCrab Member

Very nice offers! Tempted to try one in Seattle.

• AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
    edited March 2015

@Crab = You definitely should Marko! ;)

• I have absolutely no use for more servers at the moment but god dam the temptation is strong

• @Umcookies - yes, i am the king of tempting deals for all :-p

Give it a shot ;)

• Can you request which ports are provided? Of course it wouldn't be standard ports like ssh http ftp etc etc.

edited March 2015

@doughnet For the NAT vps servers no unfortunately. Its a luck of the draw sort of thing based on the last Octet of the Internal IP Address. But most applications can you can set your own ports to listen from.
    But in the case of http and https we do provide nginx forwarding to containers for website purposes

• AutoSnipe said: 2vCPU Core - Was 1vCPU Core!

Wow! Nice upgrades. But I guess this is for new clients.

Good luck. Still thinking about the new resource bundles.

• Depends if you catch me in a good mood :-P

but @yomero Resource bundle sounds toooooo good to miss! :-P

Thanked by 1yomero
  • Picked up three Mega1024's in the LEB deal. They've been very stable. Performance can be hit or miss at times, especially if the machine is left idle (Los Angeles), but these were my first NAT boxes and they're working out very well overall.

• ChuckChuck Member

2vCPU Core. Is this for new clients only? I bought the 1GB plan less than a month.

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited March 2015

@AutoSnipe: The link for MegaVZ - Mega1024 doesn't show either 2vCPU Core or 10GB Storage. Are these added automatically or would one need to open a ticket?

• @Chuck said:
    2vCPU Core. Is this for new clients only? I bought the 1GB plan less than a month.

Same question too... free upgrade maybe?

• @rpollestad - Thanks :) as you can read above, we are planning some upgrades through all the locations hopefully over the next few months or so.

@Chuck & @Wira_Soenaryo - I don't know, i don't see any manners :-P ticket me and i will see what i can do ;)

@angstrom - Since it's a limited offer for the Upgraded version, i didn't see the point in updating the product descriptions, for those that do not read this post, it's a welcome free upgrade. for those that do, they will be expecting it, but it is automatically added.

But, as of 1st of August, it will be back down to regular specifications.

• vyalavyala Member

Works great, why don't you increase bundle to 6 for 64 MB to cover 6 locations?

• BBTNBBTN Member

This is so tempting. Again. Damn you, Ryan! :D

• BochiBochi Member

@BBTN said:
    This is so tempting. Again. Damn you, Ryan! :D

Well, seems as if he is quite good at this game - already gave it to the temptation last time...twice :/

• @vyala - we asked people.. the majority wanted only one DE location included.
    @BBTN & @Bochi - yep, i'm just that good. Gotta offer what the people want... not nesseserally need but what they want. :p
    who can say no to these offers!

NL at cheap prices.
    SEA & LA With great networks and PURE SSD.
    Get around it :)

• TermietTermiet Member
    edited March 2015

I want to recommend them because they have the best and smartest support system ever!

The system is so good cuz when you have trouble using the service you only have to file a support ticket and then automagicaly you personaly will be blamed and the service starts working again! Wow, the best ever!!!!!

And it really works, I tested it. Had the same error as I usually get and waited a day. The problem did not fix it self, but thanks to 'Autofix tickets ™' the problem was solved after I filed a ticket and yes of course I the user was blamed.
    It is always reassuring that there are no problems at their side, it is all my own fault.

[/sarcasme

But when it works, it works great!

edited March 2015

So, you have clearly not heard patience is a virtue.
    I dont know your ticket number so that is all i can put on here.
    after all most problems are to do with the proxy system, in which people dont wait or refresh their browser cache. Or ones that think because they have paid for the service they can abuse the network and disks as much as they can.
    Or those that have their vps turned off which ticket in to get us to boot their vps. They are always fun. But since you have not given any details on your ticket i cannot pinpoint the issue. @termiet

• TermietTermiet Member
    edited March 2015

@AutoSnipe said:
    So, you have clearly not heard patience is a virtue.

I think a day is long enough.

I dont know your ticket number so that is all i can put on here.

There is more then one ticket....

after all most problems are to do with the proxy system, in which people dont wait or refresh their browser cache. Or ones that think because they have paid for the service they can abuse the network and disks as much as they can.
    Or those that have their vps turned off which ticket in to get us to boot their vps. They are always fun. But since you have not given any details on your ticket i cannot pinpoint the issue. termiet

Yep, even though I do not abuse disks/network, know my way around Solus, I knew it was all my fault. Thanks for making that clear once again.

• Termiet said: There is more then one ticket....

This helps so much..

So, your complaints cannot be confirmed or explained.

• @AutoSnipe said:

So, your complaints cannot be confirmed or explained.

Right, it is my own fault again :)
    Was not complaining, just sharing my experiences with you.

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited March 2015

@Termiet: Well, you were sarcastic, and it was negative sarcasm. The question is whether it's constructive to be negatively sarcastic without giving the details of the case in question. Probably not. You may have a legitimate complaint, but it would be hard for others to tell without the details.

• What is average Support response time?
    VPS came with both interfaces' IPs set to 127.0.0.1 and I can't change that manually.

• Usually ticket will be responded in less than an hour.. unless if it's a midnight..

Been with Evo around a month with both Mega and Budget package. There some up and down in services, but it's because something beyond control such as resource abuser and ddos attack. All has been resolved.. slowly but sure.

With the price offered, I can say pretty satisfy with its service.

• BochiBochi Member

@Wira_Soenaryo said:
    Usually ticket will be responded in less than an hour.. unless if it's a midnight..

I can confirm that! No technical issues until now, but some feature requests: Always answered fast and adequate.

@Wira_Soenaryo said:
    Been with Evo around a month with both Mega and Budget package. There some up and down in services, but it's because something beyond control such as resource abuser and ddos attack. All has been resolved.. slowly but sure.

With the price offered, I can say pretty satisfy with its service.

Same here, despite the problem with the permanent abuse (and DDOS) of the german node, I don't see any real downsides.
    Everyone who read the TOS and the additional information while checkout knows what he is dealing with. :)

• cavecave Member

Hi,

whats up with the status in Duesseldorf? planned upgrade like NC1 anytime soon? downtime with 6-12 hours once a week.

other locations are performing by far better.

• @Cave , NC1 is perfectly operational, Just waiting for ProviderService to provision the server as replacement for DE1. We will be sending out an email in the next day or two.
    And if you kept up on announcements etc, it would have told you there was a DDoS attack on Dusseldorf, which caused a 12 hour Nullroute. something which we cannot stop.