Server crashes with this error
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Server crashes with this error

danitfkdanitfk Member

hello fellows.


I have a VM in my server (which is installed KVM) , It's crashes a lot of time But it's second time I got this error.




The OS of VM is cloudlinux 6
Is there any body faced to this problem before?


Thanks

Linux System Administrator

Comments

  • century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited March 2015

    memory?

    provider/dc?

  • timnboystimnboys Member
    edited March 2015

    @danitfk said:
    hello fellows.


    I have a VM in my server (which is installed KVM) , It's crashes a lot of time But it's second time I got this error.




    The OS of VM is cloudlinux 6
    Is there any body faced to this problem before?


    Thanks

    Could I please ask if you could provide "cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep flags" please without quotes?
    as I just want to verify a few flags that should be there for kvm.

    CubeData FraudRecord Module: https://cubedata.net/fraudrecord OpenNebula module: https://cubedata.net/opennebula now for blesta & whmcs

  • You need the top part of the error, take a look in your /var/log/ logfiles and pull the full message out.

  • timnboystimnboys Member
    edited March 2015

    @MarkTurner said:
    You need the top part of the error, take a look in your /var/log/ logfiles and pull the full message out.

    Yes your right MarkTurner but I believe his issues is that either virtualization isn't enabled in his server bios or he doesn't have virtualization capabilities that is why I was asking for the cat /proc/cpuinfo flags as I was trying to figure out if his server even has the vmx or smx extension enabled as the reason I say this is I had this same issue on a via nano from oneprovider and that is how I know it might be related to the necessary flags are/aren't enabled.

    CubeData FraudRecord Module: https://cubedata.net/fraudrecord OpenNebula module: https://cubedata.net/opennebula now for blesta & whmcs

  • If VMX isn't present then the VM wouldn't boot under any modern version of KVM

  • timnboystimnboys Member
    edited March 2015

    @MarkTurner said:
    If VMX isn't present then the VM wouldn't boot under any modern version of KVM

    okay so the error is in the vm not host? if so I read it wrong I am sorry.
    what he might want to look at if he is running vmx within vmx then he might want to check nested virtualization(again if I am reading it wrong I am sorry.)

    CubeData FraudRecord Module: https://cubedata.net/fraudrecord OpenNebula module: https://cubedata.net/opennebula now for blesta & whmcs

Sign In or Register to comment.