Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenValueHost
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenValueHost

silviu1991silviu1991 Member
edited March 2015 in General

Hi guys dont buy any vps from this shit provider i know they change in XFuse Solutions they delete my access to the vps and acount to and no email received ... and i have a vps annually... more then 6 months left and they delete acount ..

Comments

• i was wondering what was going on, haven't had a GVH/Xfuse post in weeks.. I guess Duke is 'cleaning up'.

• @silviu1991 said:
    Hi guys dont buy any vps from this shit provider i know they change in XFuse Solutions they delete my access to the vps and acount to and no email received ... and i have a vps annually... more then 6 months left and they delete acount ..

Wonder what Duke is doing, but the clean up this will be... Trying to clear up colocrossing's network for them?

• Inb4 "x amount of days since last GVH post." image. We know buddy, we know.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @TheCTS said:
    Inb4 "x amount of days since last GVH post." image. We know buddy, we know.

Though, saying that since Duke's taken over GVH ain't been spoken about much

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD
  • J1021J1021 Member

MSPNick said: Though, saying that since Duke's taken over GVH ain't been spoken about much

That's because he has been pumping our inboxes with the updates, no need for coverage here.

• @kcaj said:
    That's because he has been pumping our inboxes with the updates, no need for coverage here.

Really? like what?

• @silviu1991 said:

I'm not sure, but I believe you were part of the Seattle kill off that GVH did way prior to me taking over the accounts. Did you open a ticket? If so, then let me know the ticket ID number. If not, then open one. No other way to help you as LET isn't our helpdesk and not the proper way to get help.

@kjac, what updates? About the NY node rearrangement? Yes, those were completed. Not sure about this one guys issues as he hasn't provided anything helpful except some useless rambling about deleting a VPS and locking out access. We all know how "shitty" GVH was and I'm making large leaps forward with the service. However, stuff that happened with deleted VPS accounts and such from before I took over, I have no clue about.

@MSPNick, no, not trying to clean up ColoCrossing's network. Never was the case. It's impossible to clean up that mess.

• XFS_Duke said: @MSPNick, no, not trying to clean up ColoCrossing's network. Never was the case. It's impossible to clean up that mess.

Well stated. No one can clean up that mess.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

XFS_Duke said: prior to me taking over the accounts.

So everything is signed and final now?

Thanked by 2KwiceroLTD MSPNick
  • xaitmixaitmi Member
    edited March 2015

I have a VPS with GVH, does anyone know the new login URL/billing area? I haven't received any emails about my VPS after XFS Duke said he would take it over.

Thanked by 1karjaj
  • tommytommy Member

xaitmi said: I have a VPS with GVH, does anyone know the new login URL/billing area? I haven't received any emails about my VPS after XFS Duke said he would take it over.

@XFS_Duke :D

• okay.. my vps is online and i can also login into solus (the GVH one ).. but where is the billing area? @XFS_Duke can you confirm?

• Hello,

For right now it's still https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/ as I'm working through a lot of issues. Once it changes, I'll email everyone and forward the URL to the correct location. No other URLs should change besides the main one. Once I work through these WHMCS issues, I'll move everything over.

I'll keep everyone updated.

• The days of GVH complaints are over :)

• Wow!

• @XFS_Duke Does Jonny Nuggets still have access to the WHMCS?

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

@XFS_Duke you should fix your SSL/HTTPS setup if possible. If you need help from our end, ticket us. :)

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited March 2015

Access to all of the vps is still doable thru https://solusvm.secureserverpanel.com/login.php .

Greenvaluehost.com does not work ATM (cloudflare off line)

Vps are working like a charm.

Billing system is handled now from @XFS_Duke. I received an invoice for a yearly GVH vps ending on April, with exactly same specs, price and discount as before, from XFS email. So, it seem that Duke is on the right track cleaning the mess of Johnny Ngyen.

Overall, I am very happy that Duke took over GVH. A couple of forgotten vps, now, will be on top of my list :-)

• SadySady Member

@jvnadr said:
    Overall, I am very happy that Duke took over GVH. A couple of forgotten vps, now, will be on top of my list :-)

I would say exactly same ;)
    Bloody cheap services come with awesome support now :)

• mike1smike1s Member
    edited March 2015

The hosting industry can celebrate. Another terrible host has bit the dust. Fitting song for this great occasion:

• bashedbashed Member
    edited March 2015

They rebooted my server last week. I hate when vps companies do this without warning or a scheduled reboot. Imn surprised my vps is actually working who knows with this this company. I don't know who bought them on but even using my vps. Edit just 3 months left on the plan

• @bashed said:
    They rebooted my server last week. I hate when vps companies do this without warning or a scheduled reboot. Imn surprised my vps is actually working who knows with this this company. I don't know who bought them on but even using my vps. If anyone wants to buy it (yearly plan) let me know I don't know how many months left will have to check if anyone interested

Hello,

What server? If it was a reboot it was likely upgrading kernels as some of them are still back in the 92 series kernels.

• Nevermind just 3 months left

• Nah they reboot that NYC server all the time like it's windows

Thanked by 1TheCTS
  • GVH : The Most Dramatic Host in History !

• @bashed said:
    Nah they reboot that NYC server all the time like it's windows

Who is they? You do realize that I took it over and now know everything about it right? Maybe you could give more information on what server you're talking about. Currently we have like... 8 NY nodes?

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD