Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

USA Company Registration [Service Provider]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

USA Company Registration [Service Provider]

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Hi,

I was looking for any Service Provider who forms USA LLC on behalf of them in any State of USA.

MyNewCompany Provides this but I was checking if there anyone more available !

Same as USA, If you know any other Provider in any other Country, Kindly, post the link here.

We can be benefitted through this.

Thanks,
Mahfuz.

Comments

• Can't think of any, but if you want UK, I can direct you to one that'll register a LTD for you in UK for cheap cost.

• GunterGunter Member
    edited March 2015

@KwiceroLTD said:
    Can't think of any, but if you want UK, I can direct you to one that'll register a LTD for you in UK for cheap cost.

You could probably do it yourself. UK registration is incredibly cheap, I think its under 50 dollars if you do it by yourself.

Anyways, bizfilings.com. I've had good experiences but make sure you're aware of the registered agent fee.

• Cheapest I found when registering my LLC.

https://www.delawareinc.com/

Why do you want a US LLC? Taxes will eat you alive. If you're offshore anyways, you might as well form i in Brazil/Panama

• GunterGunter Member
    edited March 2015

@Jonchun said:
    Cheapest I found when registering my LLC.

https://www.delawareinc.com/

Why do you want a US LLC? Taxes will eat you alive. If you're offshore anyways, you might as well form i in Brazil/Panama

Don't form one in Brazil. When it comes to offshore, I'd recommend St Kitts and Nevis or Belize, the latter being for small capital businesses and the former being for general business. There's also the British Virgin Islands, but I have less experience with that.

Nevis and Belize are tax free jurisdictions for profits made outside of their countries.

• Gunter said: Don't form one in Brazil. When it comes to offshore, I'd recommend St Kitts and Nevis or Belize

Laws of Belize would be the best if you want to do offshore.

• @Gunter said:
    Anyways, bizfilings.com. I've had good experiences but make sure you're aware of the registered agent fee.

£15 to form here :-)

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

I'm in Bangladesh, My Company is also registered in Bangladesh but I need one to be registered outside of BD, anywhere ! @KwiceroLTD @Gunter @Jonchun

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Any idea if an Indian could form an LLC in USA ?

• @MSPNick said:
    £15 to form here :-)

Yeah, UK isn't a bad place to incorporate. Use LondonPOBox service and you're pretty much set. There's some annoying paperwork here and there that will add up, but its simple if you're willing to take the time to learn it and can read English.

• @Gunter said:

You do need a UK address, though.

• @Gunter said:
    Nevis and Belize are tax free jurisdictions for profits made outside of their countries.

Good to know.

• @mpkossen said:
    You do need a UK address, though.

Londonpresence.com, ukpostbox.com
    The latter is 1.5GBPs per mail.

@Gunter said:

Googled about these. The registration fees are higher too much.

What about the Address issue ??

• Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: What about the Address issue ??

http://www.companiesmadesimple.com/ - $101 in USD (after fees / taxes) fixes that issue.

• I know a few decent non-US hosting providers who use Incorp Services, Inc. as their agent for the purpose you mentioned.

Note: I have no personal experience of using their services.

• I see a lot of good hosting companies from Germany & Italy. May be those can be a good choice but I am not so sure.

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited March 2015

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: I'm in Bangladesh, My Company is also registered in Bangladesh but I need one to be registered outside of BD, anywhere !

For many types of business, like online services or foreign trade for example, offshore is definitely the way to go. This said, there are a few pitfalls you need to consider, preferably before registering the company. For example:

• will you need a certificate of residence? This depends on what your target markets are and what kind of business you run. A new trend we've noticed: customers from EU ask the seller (which is perceived as an offshore company by their local tax office) to provide a certificate of residence for tax purposes.

• will you need to charge VAT? (read: declare and reconcile tax payable every month). UK is one of the cheapest places to register a company but running a business anywhere in the EU means generally higher compliance and administration costs. VAT is also a PITA when selling or acquiring a business or assets.

• where do you plan to do your banking? Unless you use a nominee service, you will need to visit the bank where you want to open the company bank account. While it may be possible to open a bank account for your offshore company in your own country, this may be counterproductive as it is likely to subject you (as the shareholder) to supervision of your country's tax authorities.

• unless you have a compelling reason, the US is probably the last "offshore" jurisdiction you should consider. If you do decide on the US, do your homework as there are many company types and states to choose from, each offering different benefits and pitfalls.

We provide turnkey company formation services in Hong Kong, of course. There are over 12000 new companies registered in HK every month. PM me for more information if interested.

• Hong Kong is not considered offshore yet you can avoid paying taxes if you're not doing any business in Hong Kong (so, you can't sell hosting to HK). It is great and reputable place to do business.

• Registering a company in most of the countries listed above is easy, but opening a bank account is not, so you need to decide if you also need a bank account in the country where you are going to register your company.

I would propose you to Google the following options:

• UK LLP (Limited Liability Partner)
      Two non residents of UK can open, and not tax to pay as long as both partners are not British citizen. Difficult to open a UK bank account. Cost less.

• UAE - Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) Offshore IBC
      Ok for non residents of UAE, cost $1500 - 2000 per year
      Need to visit UAE to open a bank a/c

• Seychelles IBC
      Ok for non residents, much cheaper than UAE IBC, can open bank a/c but not easy

If you don't need a bank a/c and just a company registered, better register UK LLP

If you need more help please PM me.

@smartcard said:
    Registering a company in most of the countries listed above is easy, but opening a bank account is not, so you need to decide if you also need a bank account in the country where you are going to register your company.

I would propose you to Google the following options:

• UK LLP (Limited Liability Partner)
      Two non residents of UK can open, and not tax to pay as long as both partners are not British citizen. Difficult to open a UK bank account. Cost less.

• UAE - Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) Offshore IBC
      Ok for non residents of UAE, cost $1500 - 2000 per year
      Need to visit UAE to open a bank a/c

• Seychelles IBC
      Ok for non residents, much cheaper than UAE IBC, can open bank a/c but not easy

If you don't need a bank a/c and just a company registered, better register UK LLP

If you need more help please PM me.

Exactly, I just need it to be registered & there must be a Online Verifying Facility, Bank Account is not that Important :-)

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Exactly, I just need it to be registered & there must be a Online Verifying Facility, Bank Account is not that Important :-)

Then I would go for UK LLP

• In my opinion the cheapest way is UK based company...

• Register in your own country? Having a business in a different country sounds like it could cause issues later on...

@linuxthefish said:
    Register in your own country? Having a business in a different country sounds like it could cause issues later on...

I have registered it in My Country. But, the problem is PayPal doesn't support Bangladesh, so I need it to be registered somewhere else.

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL - Paypal will let you run for about £1000 on your UK company then freeze your account. They'll run a company check, pull a list of directors then look you up on the electoral register when you don't appear and they can't complete the KYC process, you'll be asked for proof of UK address, ID documents, etc. When you can't fulfill it Paypal will just cancel your account.

Also UK corporation tax, VAT, PAYE is not cheap. You need to really understand what you are getting yourself in for. Registering a UK company is pocket changes, but the costs come afterwards with the neverending paperwork process, the tax office visitations (which if you are not local, you'll need to hire an accountant to handle) and so on.

Some US states are ok but again you need to hire an accountant to ensure compliance with all the tax laws. You don't want to be doing this by reading the internet and hoping you get it right; otherwise you quickly find these organisations fining you just for breathing.

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    I have registered it in My Country. But, the problem is PayPal doesn't support Bangladesh, so I need it to be registered somewhere else.

I don't think it is easy to get a PayPal account activated for a virtual company while you are not residing in the country of your company (US or UK). Also they will have to validate the company and bank a/c etc.,

Why don't you try 2co for payment.

• To register an AS number and deal with ARIN?

• @XIAOSpider97 said: To register an AS number and deal with ARIN?

Sorry, wut?

• mikimiki Member

Is there are way to register paypal account on someones else name for us who live in countries where paypal is not supported.