Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Custom Hosting | Canada KVM | PREMIUM DDoS Protection | Native IPv6 | E5's | SSD Cached | NO BS!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My Custom Hosting | Canada KVM | PREMIUM DDoS Protection | Native IPv6 | E5's | SSD Cached | NO BS!

About My Custom Hosting

My Custom Hosting was registered back in 2009 and has been providing hosting to customers for almost 8 years. We aim to offer your the most features at the lowest price possible. With multiple offsite backup locations, CloudFlare, Softaculous and Nginx+Varnish, and KVM VPS, we feel we are almost there but if you have any suggestions to a feature we should add to our lineup please let us know!

Standard Features

• SolusVM Powered
  • Native IPv6
  • Powerful Intel E5 CPU's
  • SSD-Caching
  • NO BS!
  • DDoS Protection (Provided for free via OVH PRO DDoS protection, ticket to have this enabled full time or on demand (default).)

Recent Changes

• Added CentOS 7 template!
  • Created a script to set up networking when installing from an ISO. Can be found in KB!
  • Added CentOS 7 ISO.
  • Added CentOS 5 x86 / x86_64 and Ubuntu 14.04 LTS x86 / x86_64 templates.
  • All new VM's will come with an internal IP address! Existing clients please ticket for an internal IP address.
  • Weekly backups are being reconsidered at this time due to the issues experienced with the last node failure in NC.
  • Nightly backups have been changed to weekly due to more than half of the nodes taking longer than 24 hours to complete the backup process.
  • With the help of a few members here I have made changes to all of the KVM templates provided. They will now auto-configure the network connection of your Canadian KVM VPS. Provision and go! Enjoy!

KVM Canada Offers

Plan Name: LET-MAR-1GB-10GB-1TB-MONTHLY

Virtualization Platform: KVM

Guaranteed RAM: 1 GB

Swap: 1 GB

SSD Cached Disk Space: 10 GB

Premium Transfer: 1024 GB

IP Space: 1 IPv4 + 5 IPv6

CPU Cores: 1

Monthly Cost: $4

Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=174

Plan Name: LET-MAR-2GB-20GB-2TB-MONTHLY

Guaranteed RAM: 2 GB

Swap: 2 GB

SSD Cached Disk Space: 20 GB

Premium Transfer: 2048 GB

CPU Cores: 2

Monthly Cost: $5

Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=173

Plan Name: LET-MAR-3GB-30GB-3TB-MONTHLY

Guaranteed RAM: 3 GB

Swap: 3 GB

SSD Cached Disk Space: 30 GB

Premium Transfer: 3072 GB

CPU Cores: 3

Monthly Cost: $6

Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=172

Plan Name: LET-MAR-4GB-40GB-4TB-QUARTERLY

Guaranteed RAM: 4 GB

Swap: 4 GB

SSD Cached Disk Space: 40 GB

Premium Transfer: 4096 GB

CPU Cores: 4

Quarterly Cost: $21

Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=171

Plan Name: LET-MAR-512MB-10GB-4TB-YEARLY

Guaranteed RAM: 512 MB

Swap: 512 MB

SSD Cached Disk Space: 10 GB

Premium Transfer: 4096 GB

CPU Cores: 2

Yearly Cost: $18

Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=175

Reviews

Review #1

Review #2

Review #3 - "In my opinion, when it comes to real world performance of SSD-cached KVM nobody beats MCHPhil
My large databases finish report runs 3x to 5x faster then other similarly spec'ed low end providers, and only some pure SSD run them faster.
Note: I have been a very happy client of MyCustomHosting since August (2013) and highly recommend you try them."

Review #4 - "I agree, very dependable - best uptime of any of my boxes. I have never had issues.
Unfortunately, as a result, I now have higher expectations of my other providers."

Review #5 - "Nice deals! I recommend this provider to everyone looking for serious performance and reliability... one of the best (if not the best) VPS I got on LET in the past year or so."

Review #6 - "During my semi-annual check of all my node's performance I run a Serverbear. I was very pleased with the report for my node at MyCustomHosting."

Review #7

Custom Plans

• Contact me and we will see about working something out. Let me know what you are looking for and at what price.

Windows Allowed?

• Yes, with a few caveats.
  • You must own a retail license for a server OS that is licensed correctly. You will need to submit proof of this.
  • No bizspark or MSDN / Technet etc.
  • No trials.
  • Please open a ticket and this can be taken care of!

Payment Types Accepted

Paypal & Bitcoin & Credit Card (via Stripe)

KVM Plans

Available Here

Locations

The KVM VPS in this offer are hosted in Montreal, Canada at the BHS-OVH facility.

Speed Test / Traceroute / Looking Glass

Montreal KVM Looking Glass

Contact

E-Mail / Ticket

Thanks!

Thanked by 1irm

Comments