Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

post removed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

post removed

ClancomsClancoms Member
edited March 2015 in General

I was asked to remove this post

Comments

• While I'm guilty of similar feelings, I don't think I've ever sweared at a visitor. It's kinda like teaching kindergarten.

Thanked by 1Riz
  • @Jonchun said:
    While I'm guilty of similar feelings, I don't think I've ever sweared at a visitor. It's kinda like teaching kindergarten.

true but i know no sale is going to come from this so i say screw them tell em how i feel

• if I ever get someone like this I would probably terminate the chat immediately and then ban his ip from both my servers and the chat system.
    sorry I just refuse to let someone say something like that to me but there is also a better way to handle this it was mentioned above hint hint(or at least that is how I would have handled it.)

• @timnboys said:
    if I ever get someone like this I would probably terminate the chat immediately and then ban his ip from both my servers and the chat system.
    sorry I just refuse to let someone say something like that to me but there is also a better way to handle this it was mentioned above hint hint(or at least that is how I would have handled it.)

I know your right but i you see

im a lot like that John Wayne toilet paper

im rough and im tough and i don't take shit off of nobody

so yes i said what i felt i had to "but i know your right"

• RizRiz Member

im a lot like that John Wayne toilet paper
    im rough and im tough and i don't take shit off of nobody

LOL

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2015

OP removed the post so my comments are no longer needed. +1 for the OP! :)

Thanked by 1Riz
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2015

OP removed the post so my comments are no longer needed. +1 for the OP! :)

This discussion has been closed.