HTTPZoom - Formalisation of Company Status - New Partners
We'd like to announce some major progressive changes for HTTP Zoom and its brand. After years of trading as a sole trader we have decided its time to formalise our business structure and become a UK limited company.
You may find changes to the payee name when you Pay via Paypal, however the same old people running the show are still around. In addition to this we've taken on new partners to help once again become a more active part of this community and also to put together new products/ideas and drive sales forward.
What will not change:
- Existing Accounts / nodes are being kept. They run well (aren't overloaded) and make a small amount of profit, have capacity for growth and therefore no changes are needed.
- The same staff will be responsible for the technical aspects of the company.
- Ownership of the UK hardware. We own our nodes and are keeping it that way.
What will change:
- We've recently cancelled all PayPal subscriptions, however this was due to an issue with subscriptions not crediting money to invoices. After talking with PayPal they advised this was the best option. At the same time we'll now be collecting money to the limited company.
- We'll be more active in this community and others and are going back to pushing to get business!
- New innovative products / packages.
If anyone has any concerns they can email us directly via [email protected] and request a manager to review the ticket.
Thank you and we are looking forward to the future,
█ Dedicated Servers | UK,US,DE Datacentres | 24x7 Support | Follow: Twitter: @CloudxtinyInc