Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Knowledgable VPS Mentor Wanted!!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Knowledgable VPS Mentor Wanted!!!

DeanTheHatDeanTheHat Member
edited October 2011 in Help

Hello VPS People!

I have been developing websites and applications for a few years now. I am also a reseller of hosting and have been wanting to expand my knowledge of setting up and administering servers for quite some time. My ultimate aim is to set up my own servers to sell hosting to clients. I want to do this first on VPS then on rented/leased dedicated servers then i want to set up my own datacenter.

I recently bought three small VPS packages from UptimeVPS - all small packages. I also have an amazon web services account. I have been exploring them a little as i like to learn by doing. However, i would like to learn by doing it right first time! Asking questions on forums as i go on is all very well and has been helpful so far but having someone guide me and be there whenever i need help or advice is what i really need.

So, if any of you think you would be able to help me along then please send me an email to [email protected]

I cant really offer any immediate compensation or rewared for helping me out but i own my own web development business so if someone can help me out here then they would obviously be top of my list of people to employ should i need someone with their talents.

Thanks,

Dean