Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Reseller

martip07martip07 Member
edited March 2015 in Requests

Hi:

Currently I need offer about VPS Reseller.

No, I am not gonna sell them, I just need access to SolusVM and manage a group of VPSs (8).

So what can you offer me.

Thanks.

BTW: Budget is 60 - 80 dollars month.

Comments

• rethinkvpsrethinkvps Member
    edited March 2015

-snip-

• What resources are you looking for, I can give you a quote if you would like to PM me.

• I need around 5 - 8 IPS. It doesnt matter if it is OpenVZ, Xen, KVM, ram 128 MB - 512MB, HDD or SSD 5GB - 15GB for each one.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

We can do this. Simply contact our sales team with complete requirements for this, at http://krkn.pw/contact :)

Regards, David.

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

PM'd you :)

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

pmed

• LeeLee Veteran

Hudsonvalleyhost

• nexmarknexmark Member
    edited March 2015

We can do this in LA for a very low budget, Pm if interested

• $60~$80 a month for 5 VMs each is 512 w 5 GB Storage? That's about 2.5 GB Ram and roughly 25 GB of storage... That's a very healthy budget if you ask me :-)

• GreenValueHost still do VPS resellers.

Thanked by 1Rapta
  • Heck, for $80.00/mo I can give OP a full hypervisor (Intel ATOM based) :P

• lol ............. yesterday I wanted to buy online.net dedi :( but it was to late for me :(

• PM me for discussion, i shall offer you something similiar or better. Our server located at Hongkong.

• @martip07 - how about a dedicated server bundled with Virtualizor:

http://www.delimitervps.com/landingpage/blades/?p=L55202421000I32&l=Atlanta

Dual L5520

2 x 1TB disk (Hardware RAID 1)

24GB RAM

GE Port - 25TB traffic

32 IPv4

/64 IPv6

You can then dice it up into VPS as you want.

• YA let me think about it, anyway thanks

• @martip07 - if you need a VPS reseller solution then PM me, there is a way to to do it.

Thanked by 1HWAYS
  • 200 GB RAID10 Storage
    5 IPV4 Adresses
    5120 MB RAM
    8000GB Bandwidth
    UNLIMITED VPS
    SolusVM Panel
    19$/m

https://mypkhost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=162

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

Hello,
    We offer a VPS reseller program: http://hudsonvalleyhost.com/vpsreseller.php

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding it.

• MarkTurner said: You can then dice it up into VPS as you want.

Why are IP's so expensive :(

• @linuxthefish said:
    Why are IP's so expensive :(

Delimiter IP addresses cost 1$/IP/month if I'm not wrong.

• We have a few different options for you, however it does depend on what you need more of, IP's, Disk Space or Ram. Feel free to PM me or open a ticket with us on www.superior-networks.com and I can get you an idea on the resource allocation for your budget.

• linuxthefish said: Why are IP's so expensive :(

$1/IP/month is not expensive these days, you'll see prices treble/quadruple over the coming period as the exhaustion starts to really kick in.

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • @MarkTurner said:

I wish centurylink ip's cost $1/month as I could use my servers at home already built but sadly they cost $10/month just for a single ipv4

• BradBrad Member
    edited March 2015

Not sure if you've found a solution, but I would recommend http://www.evoburst.com/

Ryan's / @AutoSnipe a friendly guy and the couple of VMs I have with him perform without any noticeable issues.

• ClancomsClancoms Member
    edited March 2015

Give our Reseller package a try We set you up to resell our complete product line with a very low price
    $60 a month
    and you get WHM/Cpanel account, solusvm reseller account and can resell our dedicated as well. The VPS Reseller package will allow for up to 60 VPS

• We have dropped the price

Give our Reseller package a try We set you up to resell our complete product line with a very low price

$30 a month

and you get WHM/Cpanel account, solusvm reseller account and can resell our dedicated as well.
    The VPS Reseller package will allow for up to 50 VPS

• HWAYSHWAYS Member

What about pay as you go account. Why should I pay 60 USD per month or 30 for something I am not sure it will be sold.

I have some options as pay as you go and I thing that it is fair.

With 20 USD I have my own server from delimiter with all addons added.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • @HWAYS said:
    What about pay as you go account.

If there is any pay as you go VPS reseller program, it should be really nice. I would like to join too ;)

• ClancomsClancoms Member
    edited March 2015

im sure we can set you up on a pay as you go option,
    pay up front and as time "goes" by you can pay again in 30 more days.

• DeanDean Member

@Clancoms - your posts above come across as being really desperate for customers..

This discussion has been closed.