Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some high ram/traffic VPS offers in Germany from $5 a month (2GB-100GB-5TB)!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Some high ram/traffic VPS offers in Germany from $5 a month (2GB-100GB-5TB)!

linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
edited March 2015 in Offers

Who are we?

HostWithLinux has been providing quality shared hosting at budget prices since 2012, and have recently expanded into VPS hosting. HostWithLinux is proud to be incorporated in the United Kingdom as a Private Limited company, and offers ticket, live chat, email and UK phone support for verified accounts.

Here are some plans for our new location in Germany, and if all goes well we should be expanding some more in this location!

DE 2GB OpenVZ @ $5 a month - Click HERE to order

• 2GB RAM/vSWAP
  • 100GB HDD Space
  • 2x CPU Cores
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • 5TB Bandwidth @ 500Mbps
  • Düsseldorf, Germany

DE 4GB OpenVZ @ $7 a month - Click HERE to order

• 4GB RAM/vSWAP
  • 120GB HDD Space
  • 2x CPU Cores
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • 10TB Bandwidth @ 500Mbps
  • Düsseldorf, Germany

Location and servers

We use myLoc's datacenter in Germany through WebTropia.

A test IP/file is XX.XX.XX.XXX & http://XX.XX.XX.XXX/100MB.tst.

Templates Available

The following templates are available to install via SolusVM after purchase, please create a support ticket if you need any custom templates.

Fedora 20 32bit CentOS 5 32bit CentOS 5 64bit CentOS 6 32bit CentOS 6 64bit Debian 6 32bit Debian 6 64bit Debian 7 32bit Debian 7 64bit Fedora 20 64bit Ubuntu 12.04 32bit Ubuntu 12.04 64bit Ubuntu 14.04 32bit Ubuntu 14.04 64bit

Contact Us

Feel free to PM me, create a support ticket or send an email to support(at)hostwithlinux.net if you have any questions, queries or worries.

Please make sure to read our terms of service before you order, and additional IP's can be bought for $2 with justification. Thank you for taking the time to read this offer, and I hope you can try us out.

Comments

• Do you offer SSD too?

• @webcraft said:
    Do you offer SSD too?

No, not yet. I'm not a huge fan of using SSD's in servers, but I will look into this.

• FalzoFalzo Member

looks like decent offers, good luck with your sales! and don't let abusers come over your good services ;-)

(just two days ago filed in an abuse-report @ myloc for getting bruteforce-attacks out of their IP range)

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • Hi there. Offer looks promising. How much for 2 extra cpu cores? Are these vcpus?
    How much use do you allow sustained? In terms of time and load.
    How many connections at the same time?
    Allow torrents?
    Is there a promo code?

• Can't say I'm 100% happy with WebTropia's support and network, I've cancelled this offer. Those who have already purchased are aware of what is happening and can have the next 4 months free until my contract runs out.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Closed on request.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
This discussion has been closed.