Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xen VPS Line starting from $4/monthly for 1GB RAM! OVZ PeeWee Plan for $10/annually!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Xen VPS Line starting from $4/monthly for 1GB RAM! OVZ PeeWee Plan for $10/annually!

Hello! We're back to offer our LET promotions again! Please see our plans below! This time around, we even threw in a PeeWee deal of $10/annually!

We Offer

• Cheapest Xen Prices around
  • Incero Network (Clean IPs, Quality Bandwidth)
  • NO SPAM
  • No contracts! Pay monthly
  • Virtualizor! Tired of SolusVM? Check this out!
  • Dallas, TX

XEN-1

• 1 CPU
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 50 GB HDD
  • 1 TB BANDWIDTH
  • 1 IPv4 ADDRESS
    Price: $4/monthly using LETXEN1
    ORDER NOW

XEN-2

• 2 CPUs
  • 2 GB RAM
  • 100 GB HDD
  • 2 TB BANDWIDTH
  • 2 IPv4 ADDRESSES
    Price: $7/monthly using LETXEN2
    ORDER NOW

PeeWee

• OpenVZ
  • 1 vCPU
  • 256 MB RAM
  • 512 MB Burst
  • 15 GB HDD
  • 150 B BANDWIDTH
  • 1 IPv4 ADDRESS (Dedicated)
    Price: $10/annually
    ORDER NOW

View More Plans

We are open to new plan requests, but we currently do not offer custom VPS plans. We offer a straightforward, 1GB RAM linear scaling system for our customers.

SMTP is DISABLED on all of these nodes. They can be opened and rate limited, but require prepayment of 1 year, and is only available for XEN-2 plans or higher. This is NOT for anyone looking to use as a mail server! Sorry!

** Although web servers are fine, please note that mail will NOT work, so unless you are granted SMTP opened IPs, or you plan to use an external SMTP service such as mandrill, please do not expect to be able to setup a shared hosting environment to sell to customers.

Port Speed is capped at 100Mbps, and scales up with our plans. We are currently tweaking this number to get optimal performance for everyone!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Regards,
Jonchun

Comments

• Can I have a test ip? thanks

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@youknownothingjon said:
    Can I have a test ip? thanks

Incero he said, so use their Test IP.

• @youknownothingjon said:
    Can I have a test ip? thanks

You can use our looking glass

http://lg-dal.hostsumo.com/

• Regarding SMTP: are SMTP ports (25. 465, 587) all disabled for both incoming and outgoing connections?

I.e., email can neither be sent nor received at all?

What if I choose to use external SMTP gateways such as Amazon SES, PostmarkApp etc, are those also closed from VPSes?

• @Master_Bo said:
    Regarding SMTP: are SMTP ports (25. 465, 587) all disabled for both incoming and outgoing connections?

I.e., email can neither be sent nor received at all?

What if I choose to use external SMTP gateways such as Amazon SES, PostmarkApp etc, are those also closed from VPSes?

They are closed for outgoing connections. Due to lack of demand, we may be retiring the OVZ plan though. If you're still interested, I can set you up with similar specs on Xen instead.

If you need SMTP opened, I may be able to make an exception for you.

• @Jonchun said:
    If you need SMTP opened, I may be able to make an exception for you.

I was talking about XEN VPS, actually. It should be able to receive email, but I do not need actually to send email from the VPS. I am just wondering whether it's a t all possible (note: you could allow using Amazon SES, Mandrill etc - they do not allow sending spam anyway).

• @Master_Bo said:
    I was talking about XEN VPS, actually. It should be able to receive email, but I do not need actually to send email from the VPS. I am just wondering whether it's a t all possible (note: you could allow using Amazon SES, Mandrill etc - they do not allow sending spam anyway).

Ah. Yea, I could allow mails using SES, Mandrill, etc. Most people don't bother though. They usually either don't use mail at all or use an unblocked port (e.g. 2525) which a lot of those services you mentioned support. Out of about 100 clients, I have roughly 10 that prepaid to unblock, 5 that I've made exceptions for, and the rest don't complain.

• Currently getting 'hostname not valid' when ordering. Tried with just a hostname and with a fqdn.

• @StartledPhoenix said:
    Currently getting 'hostname not valid' when ordering. Tried with just a hostname and with a fqdn.

Could you send me a PM with some more details? You're the first I've seen run into this issue.

Thanked by 1PrincessOfCats