Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

nanovz problems?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

nanovz problems?

Looks like the nice people of Nanovz are not in. The proxy script seems to be acting up once again and that is a real pain.
Furthermore I do not receive any e-mails from their ticket system, even when I use a gmail account.

Something wrong there?

Comments

• I have been really busy lately with other things. Haven't been on much. Ryan will wake up in around 5-6 hours i guess. Will get solved by then, please just hold for some more hours.

• @joodle said:
    I have been really busy lately with other things. Haven't been on much. Ryan will wake up in around 5-6 hours i guess. Will get solved by then, please just hold for some more hours.

ok, thanks!

• They just closed the ticket without replying, kind of rude.

• @toirdaprr said:
    They just closed the ticket without replying, kind of rude.

Could you please provide me with the ticket number?

• Yea DE1 proxy wasn't working

• @joodle what's the reason for the ticket no? You even can't fix Proxy matter.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@toirdaprr said:
    joodle what's the reason for the ticket no? You even can't fix Proxy matter.

Joodle is working for Evoburst, if I remember well, so maybe he can help you...

• http://www.ryandreamsofsheep.com/ is down, else I would have know when to contact him.....

Thanked by 1yomero
  • ATHKATHK Member

Is that the reverse proxy that's down?

For a temporary fix use cloudflares IPv6 to IPv4 translation, works perfect with my LES boxes.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited March 2015

@ATHK on DE01 or DE02? DE Falkenstein Proxy works without issues.

• @Infinity580 said:
    ATHK on DE01 or DE02? DE Falkenstein Proxy works without issues.

1. I know 2 is fine.

@ATHK said:
    Is that the reverse proxy that's down?

For a temporary fix use cloudflares IPv6 to IPv4 translation, works perfect with my LES boxes.

Not viable in my case.

• DE, Kansas, NC nodes all down or proxy problem.

• @toirdaprr said:
    DE, Kansas, NC nodes all down or proxy problem.

It's easy to find out which one is the problem. If it's just the proxy you can solve it by CloudFlare's IPv6 to IPv4 , as @ATHK said.

• edited March 2015

@toirdaprr said:

DE, Kansas, NC nodes all down or proxy problem.

Only had monitoring on DE and NC

>   Up  Total
    > NC1-Rev   Centrilogic Reverse Proxy   20:35 | 14 Mar 2015 21:05 | 14 Mar 2015 30 Min
    > NC1-Rev   Centrilogic Reverse Proxy   20:30 | 14 Mar 2015 20:31 | 14 Mar 2015 1 Min
    > NC1-Rev   Centrilogic Reverse Proxy   10:47 | 14 Mar 2015 11:22 | 14 Mar 2015 35 Min
    > DDORF1-Rev    Providerdienste Reverse Proxy   07:19 | 14 Mar 2015 07:21 | 14 Mar 2015 1 Min
    > DDORF1-Rev    Providerdienste Reverse Proxy   06:06 | 14 Mar 2015 06:10 | 14 Mar 2015 4 Min
    > DDORF1-Rev    Providerdienste Reverse Proxy   05:51 | 14 Mar 2015 05:53 | 14 Mar 2015 2 Min
    > DDORF1-Rev    Providerdienste Reverse Proxy   05:21 | 14 Mar 2015 05:23 | 14 Mar 2015 2 Min
    > DDORF1-Rev    Providerdienste Reverse Proxy   05:20 | 14 Mar 2015 05:21 | 14 Mar 2015 1 Min
    > DDORF1-Rev    Providerdienste Reverse Proxy   05:05 | 14 Mar 2015 05:15 | 14 Mar 2015 10 Min
    > DDORF1-Rev    Providerdienste Reverse Proxy   04:02 | 14 Mar 2015 04:14 | 14 Mar 2015 11 Min
    > DDORF1-Rev    Providerdienste Reverse Proxy   03:25 | 14 Mar 2015 03:49 | 14 Mar 2015 24 Min
    > DDORF1-Rev    Providerdienste Reverse Proxy   02:06 | 14 Mar 2015 02:56 | 14 Mar 2015 49 Min

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

toirdaprr said: @joodle what's the reason for the ticket no? You even can't fix Proxy matter.

That would usually require root access and first hand knowledge of the API which is a bit much for general support staff, additionally keep in mind that this is a none SLA product in general.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Sorry everyone. had to go for a short trip to go see my partners family. Brought my laptop and usb internet stick got out here and no reception.
    So right now im sitting on a hill about a km away from their house to get some reception and fixing everything.

I havent closed any tickets at all from my end.

DE1 proxy was offline.
    KC1 was working fine as well as NC1.
    but as precaution all have had their service restarted.
    Will be going through all tickets ive recieved shortly and seeing what i can do from my phone otherwise will have to wait approx 3-4 hrs until i get home to do it on the computer.

Once again sorry guys. Had no idea reception would be so bad out here.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • @toirdaprr said:
    joodle what's the reason for the ticket no? You even can't fix Proxy matter.

Because i can not find any ticket that got closed without a reply.