Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommend: WHMCS Reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommend: WHMCS Reseller

akzakz Member
edited March 2015 in Offers

Im looking for hosting of my site and whmcs only. My requirements are 99.9% uptime, possible ddos protection, ded ip w/ssl, and internal whmcs license. Anyone know of any reputable places that would host this I am trying to get this under $5/mo if possible.

edit: I am also open to reseller offer packages from reputable providers. US based, 100gb+ ssd, possible ddos protection (+$), ded ip w/ssl and internal whmcs license, completely white label, end user support and r1soft/backup service.

Comments

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

Nice. Be realistic about price.

• akzakz Member
    edited March 2015

yah I am aware the price tag maybe a little under but essentially im just looking to host my main site. The provider I am switching my clients to does not sell whmcs internal licenses however they are reputable and I value the way they are doing business. Sadly if I were to go higher I could essentially just buy a reseller package with all that but extra resources I would not require.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

1 core

512mb ram

5GB disk

1 IPv4

500GB bandwidth

No DDOS protection

No SSL certificate

WHMCS + Nginx + php-fpm + MySQL

$10/mo - realistic price

• WHMCS costs a lot more than what you're offering already, might as well go for something like blesta that providers like @MarkTurner (Ik you're from Yomura, but you basically represent Delimiter already lmao) give out for free

• I think you can contact @OnraHost for reseller with WHMCS for under $10. I've been with their offer for several months :-)

• $5 month for whmcs + hosting + cert?

Your budget is to heigh, cut it little bit :)

• @akz said:
    Im looking for hosting of my site and whmcs only. My requirements are 99.9% uptime, possible ddos protection, ded ip w/ssl, and internal whmcs license. Anyone know of any reputable places that would host this I am trying to get this under $5/mo if possible.

edit: I am also open to reseller offer packages from reputable providers. US based, 100gb+ ssd, possible ddos protection (+$), ded ip w/ssl and internal whmcs license, completely white label, end user support and r1soft/backup service.

Please pm me for offer more details