Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

are there anybody using wholesaleinternet?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

are there anybody using wholesaleinternet?

xuancong6000xuancong6000 Member
edited March 2015 in General

I see this plan from them

Dual Xeon 5420 2.5Ghz

16GB RAM
4x 1TB SATA Hard Drives
100Mbit Unmetered (or 20 TB on 1Gbps Port)
5 Usable IPv4 IP Address
1-2 Business Day Setup
$49 per month - $0 Setup 
Link order: https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/cart/?id=199

If you are using this plan could you please for me some review about this, with this plan do you think setup softraid 10 with KVM virtualizor.com for good I/O?

Comments

• Its critical to find out whether those 1TB disks are 1.5/3/6Gbps. Some disk backplanes are still limited to 1.5Gbps which will make performance sluggish.

• Be sure to check it has IPMI as well. It's handy for emergency access and reinstalls.

• @mpkossen said:
    Be sure to check it has IPMI as well. It's handy for emergency access and reinstalls.

Datashack have on request IPMI which is horrendous. And they charge about $25 per reinstall. WSI I don't know

• mpkossen said: Be sure to check it has IPMI as well. It's handy for emergency access and reinstalls.

Not likely, it could be DELL CS24.

• sinsin Member

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Datashack have on request IPMI which is horrendous. And they charge about $25 per reinstall. WSI I don't know

You get 1 free reload every 30 days, I just had a free reload done the other day when I wanted to switch to RAID.