Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

[Auction]ssdwebs.com and dedicatedssd.com. Reserve: $5
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

[Auction]ssdwebs.com and dedicatedssd.com. Reserve: $5

click4easyclick4easy Member
    edited March 2015 in General

Hello.

I'm listing these domains for sale:

ssdwebs.com
    ||registrar: Network Solutions
    ||expires: june 03, 2015
    ||reserve: $5

dedicatedssd.com
    ||registrar: Network Solutions
    ||expires: june 03, 2015
    ||reserve: $5

Bidding Rules:
    1. You must have alteast 9 posts on LET
    ||2. After winning, you must be ready to pay within 24 hours.
    ||3. Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal and Indian Bank Transfers

Start your bidding at $1 with a minimum increment of $5. Highest bidder on March 16, 2015 8:00PM EST will be declared winner.

Comments

• You might actually get some bids if you put those domains as images instead of in plain text.

Thanked by 1click4easy

I ❤ Laravel

• JonchunJonchun Member, Provider

5 on first one

• BK_BK_ Member
      edited March 2015

I may be wrong, but isn't that my Gravatar? LET was derping for a moment. Never mind.

• @Jonchun said:
      5 on first one

Thank you. You are the highest bidder ATM

• @click4easy said:

Correction; Only bidder*

Like said above you might get bids if the domains are in an image and not plain txt as its building a bad reputation of them being in txt when Google comes to crawl it

Thanked by 1ATHK

Jr System Administrator

• click4easyclick4easy Member
      edited March 2015

@HyperSpeed thank you.

I'm going to have to retract my bid. I read the registrar wrong. Thought it said Namecheap.

• mikhomikho Member, Provider

@Jonchun
      No retracted bids, you better hope someone outbids you or you come to some agreement with the seller.

Get a LES NAT VPS! (or 10) in United States (3), Germany, Bulgaria, France, Norway, Australia (2), Singapore. | -> 500gb NAT Storage

@mikho said:
      Jonchun
      No retracted bids, you better hope someone outbids you or you come to some agreement with the seller.

No problem. I'll go ahead and buy it anyways.

On a related note, are all the retracted bids I see also invalid then? I've seen bids retracted for multiple reasons.

• @HyperSpeed said: Like said above you might get bids if the domains are in an image and not plain txt as its building a bad reputation of them being in txt when Google comes to crawl it

Okay, what bad reputation?

Thanked by 1Jonchun
      Andrew Glodek | Special Projects Director | 香港國際商務中心 HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CENTRE
    • mikhomikho Member, Provider

@Jonchun said:
      On a related note, are all the retracted bids I see also invalid then? I've seen bids retracted for multiple reasons.

As long as there is a higher bid, a retracted bid doesn't matter.
      If the highest bid is retracted it is, in a way, up to the seller to accept or decline the reason.

We are all gentlemen here and as a gentleman one should stand for what is posted.
      Pretty simple rule to live by here; Think before posting.

Get a LES NAT VPS! (or 10) in United States (3), Germany, Bulgaria, France, Norway, Australia (2), Singapore. | -> 500gb NAT Storage
    • @Jonchun said:
      5 on first one

You win.