Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Helpdesk recommendation
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Helpdesk recommendation

Hello
I'm familiar with WHMCS and Kayako so here goes.

I'm looking for a help desk that can offer some of the features of Kayako but not the steep price. I'm basically looking to setup departments and have tickets imported via email into that department's queue. I also need the ability to move the ticket between ticket queues, such as into a queue just for administrative review.

I feel WHMCS is limited and more billing than support. I don't really need billing functionality. This help desk will be support.

I didn't care for osTicket as it didn't have the "department" functionality I was looking for - everything was brought into one main queue then assigned around, sorta like how a secretary would organize things in a traditional office. I tried some support titles from Softaculous for "support desk" and didn't find anything I liked.

Any ideas / leads, thank you in advance. I'm not objected to paying for a commercial license except it just can't be an insane price like Kayako. I figure somebody knows of a project or knows a developer of a project that could work for me.

Thanks

Comments