Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows Remote Desktop VPS for private download box.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows Remote Desktop VPS for private download box.

ronson49ronson49 Member
edited March 2015 in Requests

Hi!

I am looking for a 0.75tb-1tb monthly bandwidth and a, say, 250-500gb HDD. Not overly interested in SSDs or amazingly fast processor. I do not have a windows licence.

I guess I am looking for something more of a seedbox but not really. I do need private torrent support, however, basically all files I download will be done via the VPS then I serve those files up via IIS for my needs at night time. So basically file hosters, torrents, and even my work stuff which is digital video but destroys my connection during the day time.

Anyone point me in the right direction?

Not sure about budget. No more than $30 but preferably less than $20. The cheaper the better tbh.

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Any particular reason why a linux desktop won't do? You'll save yourself a few quid.

• hostsumo - go for that cheap boxes there..

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • ronson49ronson49 Member
    edited March 2015

Hey Nekki, windows fan boy ;).

Thanks MSPNick ill take a look. Edited - hostsumo have no windows available?

• @ronson49, Vultr does what you're looking for, don't know if torrents are allowed with them tho but you can get 640gb disk with 3tb b/w for $31 a month. I use them for a backup server along with part of my DNS cluster and they seem to have a fantastic service.