Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MyBB Hosting Services | $5.50 2GB RAM OpenVZ | $10 Year cPanel Hosting | Hot Deals
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MyBB Hosting Services | $5.50 2GB RAM OpenVZ | $10 Year cPanel Hosting | Hot Deals

MHS_MarcMHS_Marc Member
edited March 2015 in Offers

About MyBB Hosting Services:

Based in Southwestern Pennsylvania with our office located in Pittsburgh PA. MyBB Hosting Services provides high quality hosting that allows you to expand as your hosting needs changed. From small personal blogs to large corporate website. MyBB Hosting Services has a solution for you!

We are an honest independent alternative to the big-name hosting companies. MyBB Hosting Services owner has experience with the hosting industry going back to 2002 and strives to provide the best customer service in a timely manner.

Offer #1

OpenVZ 2GB Deal
2GB RAM,
200GB RAID Diskspace,
400GB Bandwidth,
2 Cores,
1 IP,
OpenVZ/Virtualizor,
$5.50 / Month,
Order Now

All VPS plans are ran on our own VPS Nodes. All plans come with Virtualizor to manage your VPS plan.

Test IP: 192.82.109.218

Below are our shared hosting offers

/edit - removed, should be posted in the correct category. - mikho

**Price Match **

New in 2015 is our Price Match & Beat incentive program. Are you looking to change providers? MyBB Hosting Services will match your current providers price and in most cases we'll even be able to offer your the same web space and bandwidth amount for less then you are currently paying! Email us at [email protected] with your current amount of web space and bandwidth amount and copy of your Paid Feb invoice.

Q: What payment options are available?

A: Currently we support PayPal.

Q: How long does it take my account to be setup?

A: All new signups are verified by our sales department to prevent abuse and fraud. On average you'll get your account details within 30 minutes.

Q: I have a sales question, how can I contact you?

A: We can be contacted through [email protected]

Q: Do you offer any other services?

A: Yes we do! We offer VPS Hosting.

Q: What kind of support do you offer?

A: We offer support via our Client Portal.

Comments

• said: 10GB Bandwidth

Sounds funny for bugs bunny :)

• cassacassa Member

Shared hosting offers have to be made in the other categorie

• DylanDylan Member

Are you actually affiliated with or endorsed by the MyBB Group, or did you just rip off the name to make people think you are?

• CakeyCakey Member

Dylan said: Are you actually affiliated with or endorsed by the MyBB Group, or did you just rip off the name to make people think you are?

More than likely not affiliated nor endorsed by the MyBB group.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

When I saw the name I though this was some kind of specialized MyBB hosting service.

But I guess it's just regular VPS/shared hosting.

OP, are you aware that for most people MyBB means http://www.mybb.com/ - ?

• DylanDylan Member

raindog308 said: OP, are you aware that for most people MyBB means http://www.mybb.com/ - ?

They use MyBB for their support forum so I'm going to say they definitely do.

• Good morning everyone and thank you for the replies everyone. I'll take a few moments to reply to your questions :).

Dylan said: Are you actually affiliated with or endorsed by the MyBB Group, or did you just rip off the name to make people think you are?

I'm a past support staff member. Back then I ran one of the first dedicated mybb hosting services. MyBB Group doesn't endorse any services but they do know about MyBB Hosting. If you'd like to take time to view my profile and posts it can be done at http://community.mybb.com/user-57.html

raindog308 said: When I saw the name I though this was some kind of specialized MyBB hosting service.

But I guess it's just regular VPS/shared hosting.

OP, are you aware that for most people MyBB means http://www.mybb.com/ - ?

The service started out as being specialized in hosting MyBB forums. As time went on I wanted to expand to offer VPS and dedicated servers. It was at this point that it turned into a general hosting service. I've thought about changing the name, but in the end it's more about the quality of the service. :)

Dylan said: They use MyBB for their support forum so I'm going to say they definitely do.

That's is correct we do use MyBB on our support forum. As stated I use to be a support staff member, so definitely do know about them :).