Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Friday 13th
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Friday 13th

According to Wikipedia, Friday 13th is a Black Friday, with a western superstition for lots of bad luck into it.

I am curious if some provider will dare to create offers in this specific day, tomorrow that is.

Thanked by 1Gadelhas

Comments

• RizRiz Member

Who would dare???

• Sure here we go

60% OFF First month coupon: 60BLACK

• MeanServersMeanServers Member, Host Rep

We'll join this, NOTSUPERSTITIOUS - $10 credit towards future invoices applied after your order.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • I would like to see great offers tomorrow :P

• I don't think we will see great offers. It will be Friday 13th, and creating offers on this day will bring bad luck to business. Probably it is just a superstition, but throughout history on every Friday 13th the USA economy had problems.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 2015

default said: I don't think we will see great offers. It will be Friday 13th, and creating offers on this day will bring bad luck to business. Probably it is just a superstition, but throughout history on every Friday 13th the USA economy had problems.

Well, we had problems earlier in Italy, so, I dont really wish to think of something worse. Maybe russia will finally start the invasion of Eastearn Europe as threatened because people here are too independent recently, time to learn again who's the Big Brother from the east.

Thanked by 1Hassan
  • RaptaRapta Member

That's when I get paid, hopefully it'll be good!

• @Maounique
    There will be no war. For a worldwide economical reset a war is needed, but nobody actually wants it. Opening this Pandora Box is a real danger for future and history, no matter what day it is. I don't think that "big brother" will risk a war in the most unlucky day of the year. Besides, for them is not an unlucky day, because their Orthodox Church teaches love, it is not superstitious, and it does not have the new calendar.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited March 2015

Maounique said: Maybe russia will finally start the invasion of Eastearn Europe as threatened because people here are too independent recently, time to learn again who's the Big Brother from the east.

We don't need say.. :D

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2015

This thread was about offers for Friday 13th. Keep it on topic, don't mention the war. :)

• 13th of Feb was also a Friday and we survived...

• Yes, we survived 13th Februrary, but will we survive on 13th March (13th of the third month of year)? What if this is humanity's last chance to create dedicated or virtual servers offers?

• @default said:
    Yes, we survived 13th Februrary, but will we survive on 13th March (13th of the third month of year)? What if this is humanity's last chance to create dedicated or virtual servers offers?

If the world ends after tomorrow I don't need those offers anyways.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

default said: Besides, for them is not an unlucky day, because their Orthodox Church teaches love, it is not superstitious, and it does not have the new calendar.

As someone who was married to a Russian for 7 years and spent a bit of time in that country, I would say Russians are among the most superstitious people on the planet. If you don't believe me, try shaking hands over a doorway or whistling inside a house sometime.

BTW, November 13th is also a Friday this year...

edited March 2015

default said: 13th of the third month of year

Imagine Friday 13th in the 13th month of the year... Then we will talk bad omens :P

Thanked by 1ehab
  • ATHKATHK Member

Offers people offersssss!!!!!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Dare accep...wait nevermind. Nice try ;)

Thanked by 2ATHK cassa
  • Come on, prove you are not superstitious! Post an offer tomorrow so good that no one will dare miss it, cash in on the weekend! :)

• AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
    edited March 2015

50% Off for 3 Months EvoBurst.com Bundles Using Coupon Code: BLACKCAT Go Nuts people

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited March 2015

-

• AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
    edited March 2015

--

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited March 2015

-

• My fucking birthday was Friday the thirteenth of last month

TriDoxiuM said: My fucking birthday was Friday the thirteenth of last month

Mine was on 12 :P

edited March 2015

Ah screw it. You want a promo?

MXroute Cyber Monday special (e-mail hosting)

Unlimited domains, unlimited accounts, 10GB storage, $10/year.

https://billing.mxroute.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=18

VERY limited quantity. I swore I wouldn't do this again for a year.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

And just like that I finally became @jar's customer :)

Thanked by 2jar ATHK
  • xaitmixaitmi Member
    edited March 2015

@Jar said:
    Ah screw it. You want a promo?

MXroute Cyber Monday special (e-mail hosting)

Unlimited domains, unlimited accounts, 10GB storage, $10/year.

https://billing.mxroute.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=18

VERY limited quantity. I swore I wouldn't do this again for a year.

What control panel/email webclient do we get to use?

@xaitmi said:
    What control panel/email webclient do we get to use?

Control panel is based on VestaCP. Webmail is Roundcube, or whatever webmail client you install on your own server and set to connect to ours :)

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@jar got everything set up in minutes! Very fancy awesome service man!

Thanked by 1jar
  • xaitmixaitmi Member
    edited March 2015

@Jar said:
    Control panel is based on VestaCP. Webmail is Roundcube, or whatever webmail client you install on your own server and set to connect to ours :)

Okay I"m tempted to buy this for future use. I currently use GoogleApps but hate how I can't add more domains.

1 more question.

Let's say people are sending me mail, but your mail servers/mail network is down.

Would I get those mails after your mail servers / network comes back online?

i.e would those incoming messages just be "pending" until the mail server comes back online.