Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

ChicagoVPS Sale! - 128mb for $12/year!
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

ChicagoVPS Sale! - 128mb for $12/year!

jshinklejshinkle Disabled
    edited September 2012 in Offers

$12 a year package:

128MB RAM
    100GB BW
    10GB HDD
    1 IPv4

Buffalo Link: Here
    Chicago Link: Here

$5 monthly/$48 year package:

1GB RAM
    1500GB BW
    30GB HDD
    2 x IPv4

Buffalo Link: Here (no promocode required)
    Chicago Link: Here (no promocode required)

Addons:
    cPanel SALE!!!! $7.50 per month cPanel addon with the Professional Package yearly or monthly. (order when you order your VPS)
    Free domain with year professional package. Use promo code “freedomain”.

And i have a few E3 dedicated servers for a little bit higher price than I can post. Feel free to PM me or email [email protected]!!!! They are CHEAP and are backed with our 99.9% uptime! :)

ChicagoVPS.net - OpenVZ/Xen Based - SolusVM Control Panel - TUN/PPP/FUSE/SIT/GRE - cPanel/DirectAdmin/Parallels - Chicago/Buffalo/LA Coming Soon! - Great Support!

Comments

• Not Found

The requested URL /​cart.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

D4jsp - Where virgins roam free
    • Yea @Nexus, LET hates our links.

ChicagoVPS.net - OpenVZ/Xen Based - SolusVM Control Panel - TUN/PPP/FUSE/SIT/GRE - cPanel/DirectAdmin/Parallels - Chicago/Buffalo/LA Coming Soon! - Great Support!

• @Nexus take out the text between / and cart and it will be fine.

• Yea it's fixed. Copy/Paste fail apparently.

• Any timeline on IPv6 in Chicago?

SonicBoxes.com - VPS Tips, Tricks & Tutorials
      6UA.net Various tools, screenshots, password gen, looking glass, etc..

• NexusNexus Member
      edited September 2012

Thank you, site looks very professional.

D4jsp - Where virgins roam free
    • @nunim, hopefully beginning of October, It's what ColoCrossing has told us.

@Nexus, thanks.

• May i have a Test IP for both locations?

• ChicagoVPS.net - OpenVZ/Xen Based - SolusVM Control Panel - TUN/PPP/FUSE/SIT/GRE - cPanel/DirectAdmin/Parallels - Chicago/Buffalo/LA Coming Soon! - Great Support!

• What kind of CPU does the host have?

• Most of them are all E3 1270's. There are a few that are dual e5620's.

• NekkiNekki Moderator

A 128mb in Buffalo looks mighty tempting....

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

• Can we get the cPanel for 7.50 on an existing enterprise special?

• @makaze, only if you do not already have a cPanel license.

• I don't have it already, I submitted a sales ticket, thanks!

• really slow ... wget from NL to buffalo and chicago around 600K/s

• @jshinkle said: And i have a few E3 dedicated servers for a little bit higher price than I can post. Feel free to PM me or email [email protected]!!!! They are CHEAP and are backed with our 99.9% uptime! :)

Is this allowed?

• @jshinkle jshizzle! What parallels licenses do you sell? Send an email to sales this morning, no reply on it yet.