Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for yearly shared hosting with static ip
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for yearly shared hosting with static ip

sirrobinsirrobin Member
edited March 2015 in Requests

Looking for shared hosting offers with a static ipv4 and unlimited add-on domains.

Not too fussed about disk space and bandwidth, as this is for small business sites.
Dont have a budget in mind

Comments

• cociucociu Member
    edited March 2015

Shared hosting offer located in Romania.

Disk Space: 5 GB

Traffic: 2 TB/month

mySQL Databases: 5

1 IPV4 included

port speed : 1 Gbps

cPanel, softaculos,

Raid 10

ping ip : 82.77.50.229

price : $1.99/month or if paid yearly the price is $10/year

Order here : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=153&currency=2

HostSolutions.ro offers a money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our service, you can request a refund within 15 days. We do not tolerate any spamming, hacking, proxy servers or any other illegal activity.

• k0nslk0nsl Member
    edited March 2015

I can recommend BuyShared; their cheapest plan is only $2 per month and the service is fantastic :-)

Order by clicking here.

• DroidDroid Member

+1 for BuyShared.

• @k0nsl said:
    and the service is fantastic :-)

Especially when you fail to mention your link is an aff one :D

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • cociucociu Member

@k0nsl and the price will be 3 $/mo with the requerements of the OP

• @sirrobin

Check our plans out at http://onrahost.com/shared.html -- All include unlimited features like add-on domains ;)

We have a few different promos out right now, one being the very popular 50% off lifetime + free plan upgrade coupon. If you buy a annual plan, you will receive a free three months of service. More importantly we offer a 90 day money back guarantee on our services.

Our support team is some of the best guys around. All servers are optimized and proactively monitored, allowing you to always rest assure your site is going to be and running smoothly. Data is backed up every night through R1Soft with weekly and monthly retention rates. It even has a end-user module allowing you to browse those backups.

We have three US locations to choose from - Lansing, MI - Los Angeles, CA - New York, NY .

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me or open sales ticket :)

• k0nslk0nsl Member

The affiliate link does not work anyway ;(

Worth a try, though.

@deadbeef said:
    Especially when you fail to mention your link is an aff one :D

• thanks all, i went with BuyShared. Offer from @cociu looks very good too but prefer West europe/usa location

• I can offer you a real good deal, could you specify a disk space and BW, and whats your yearly/monthly budget

• Have buyshared webhostplan in EU i need 100gb space? Or another provider

• tomsfarmtomsfarm Member
    edited March 2015

@Akkarin said:
    Have buyshared webhostplan in EU i need 100gb space? Or another provider

I would look at getting a VPS and not Shared Hosting as storing Large amounts of data could cause huge delays when the host backups of all the Accounts on that particular server. Not to mention that most Hosts have Inode limits.

• @Akkarin said:
    Have buyshared webhostplan in EU i need 100gb space? Or another provider

OVH claim to offer 100gb shared hosting for £2/mo

• I would store 7k mp3s on the host and a small website, some recommend?

• hostnoob said: OVH claim to offer 100gb shared hosting for £2/mo

The control panel is a little iffy, but it's fine for basic HTML or a file mirror/backups.

• @Akkarin What you need is a VPS. 99.9% ofShared hosts won't allow you to store personal computer files like mp3's...especially if their is 7k of them

• @OnraHost said:
    Akkarin What you need is a VPS. 99.9% ofShared hosts won't allow you to store personal computer files like mp3's...especially if their is 7k of them

Thx for the info, which vps host can you recommend me ?

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited March 2015

@OnraHost said:
    Akkarin What you need is a VPS. 99.9% ofShared hosts won't allow you to store personal computer files like mp3's...especially if their is 7k of them

The only issue I can think of is inode limits and DMCA etc, but unless it's "unlimited" then file storage should be fine on most hosts?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

If I remember correct Ramnode has a 80 gb vps in NL.

• @Akkarin Check message

@linuxthefish
    You would be surprised on what hosts actually limit. Anything that resembles "personal computer" files are usually prohibited, as well as backup storage and what not. Every host is going to differ, but 100GB shared hosting in itself is kind of "out there".

• Akkarin said: Have buyshared webhostplan in EU i need 100gb space? Or another provider

Yes, LU, i have a reseller account for my websites and it works fine.

Akkarin said: I would store 7k mp3s on the host and a small website, some recommend?

I sure hope the host does not care what you host; if you pay for 100GB you should be able to use it how you please. I'm sure buyvm will not care.

• William can you pm me the orderlink for LU Reseller ? Or a good vps provider in EU

• hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited March 2015

@Akkarin said:
    William can you pm me the orderlink for LU Reseller ? Or a good vps provider in EU

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1434634

Or get a VPS from Ramnode, they let you use all of the space

Thanked by 1Akkarin
  • AkkarinAkkarin Member
    edited March 2015

ordered webhost thx!
    but on there mainpage is written there not support the product!?

• @Akkarin said:
    ordered webhost thx!
    but on there mainpage is written there not support the product!?

You mean BuyShared/BuyVM?

They do offer support and it's very good too in my experience.