Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should i renew my domain or not ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Should i renew my domain or not ?

gorengogorengo Member
edited March 2015 in Help

Hi,

My domain " walwar.com " is going to expire in nearly five days. I am confused that should i renew my domain or not. First i bought this domain to create a gaming related website but i become busy. That's why i can't work anymore on this website.

In your view, is it a good name and i should renew it or buy a new one ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Sell it, someone might find some value in it.

• if you buy a new one, let it expires. If you don't want to buy a new one, keep it and renew it.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

It's not clear what this domain name even supposed to mean. Let it expire, pick a new better one.

• I appreciate your reply.

• don't see any value in it. it has no links. just another domain.

• emgemg Veteran
    edited March 2015

@gorengo said:
    I appreciate your reply.

What did you decide to do?

Edit:
    Duh! Nevermind. I looked at the whois record, and you renewed it this morning for another year.

• @emg said:

I don't renew it yet. By the way i am planning to develop an online gaming website. Is it ok for this ?

• This might help

• Can you find any use for the domain? If not, just let it go.

• emgemg Veteran

@gorengo said:
    I don't renew it yet. By the way i am planning to develop an online gaming website. Is it ok for this ?

Hmmm. Typing "whois walwar.com" says that it was updated on 16-mar-2015 and expires 15-mar-2016, but you say that you did not renew it yet. What did I miss?

• The only relevant I found is walmart no such thing close to firs word wal in G .
    anyway if you like to make it new brand you can do it but I don't know if walwar easy to remember word honesty I found it odd word !