Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need about 15 people to test a server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need about 15 people to test a server

From today until March 31st I need about 15 people to test out a server. I plan to use it for a small project on my island and want to see how it handles itself under some load.

Each person will get 1tb xfer, 20gb space (ssd), 2-8 (i'm still playing with this figure) cores and 2-4gb ram (also playing with this number).

Just pm me your email address and you should receive an email within 30 or so mins.

Comments

• HorusHorus Member

pm sent

• PM sent. ;)

• HorusHorus Member

I got the email,thanks alot

• so what should we do with that? run benchmarks, ffmpeg and downloads?

Thanked by 1rokok
  • vnetvnet Member

PM sent. ;)

• pm sent

• @chrisp do whatever you want... use it, abuse it.. all space and cpu allocated is all yours and only yours for the time period

• FalzoFalzo Member

yeah lets push billions sp*m-mails per day through it for free ;-)

ronaldgrn said: abuse it..

• PM pushed!

• @Falzo said:

lol... no -.-

• ronaldgrnronaldgrn Member
    edited March 2015

@Falzo said:

on second thought.. go right ahead.. I do need to check my auto-suspension service after all :P

• FalzoFalzo Member

@ronaldgrn said:
    on second thought.. go right ahead.. I do need to check my auto-suspension service after all :P

oh, wish I could do you that favour, but had to admit, that I am not having any mailing-lists nor apropriate content for such a thing... maybe @ksubedi could help out on this :-P

no offense meant, just a joke to point towards something, hoping you've been looking at beforehand ;-)

Thanked by 1ronaldgrn