Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FixedRoute - ★ Atlanta Launch Special ★ - Dedicated IP VPN's from $10/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FixedRoute - ★ Atlanta Launch Special ★ - Dedicated IP VPN's from $10/year

VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

Hey LET,

Since October 2014, FixedRoute has provided dedicated IP VPN services in New York City and Seattle. We're now launching in Atlanta!. This all runs over OpenVPN, and we even bundle a free Viscosity license for you to use (usually $9 alone), as their software is significantly more user friendly than the standard OpenVPN client.

Our Offer - Valid until 00:00 GMT 1st April 2015

You'll get your own IP address to use with this service, and can open up to 5 ports. Setup time on these packages is up to 48 hours, so please be patient.

If you've any questions, I'll be around here to answer them.

Thanks!

NOTE: Offers for this service have been approved by Maarten.

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

So, are these IPs good for Hulu, Netflix and the like?

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@Nekki said:
    So, are these IPs good for Hulu, Netflix and the like?

Definitely good for Netflix and Pandora. Hulu is hit and miss, depending on which range the IP is in.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

liamwithers said: Definitely good for Netflix and Pandora. Hulu is hit and miss, depending on which range the IP is in.

Is it possible to request a 'good' hulu IP while they last? Can you top-up bandwidth?

• Would be interested once this hits the UK, even at a higher price range it would save me on my currently idle OpenITC VPS.

edited March 2015

@Nekki said:
    Is it possible to request a 'good' hulu IP while they last? Can you top-up bandwidth?

I'll attempt to put together a list of ranges that are good with Hulu for now, however I'll have to push some manual testing on this first. If you open a ticket here, then I'll give you a shout once I've found a suitable range.

Bandwidth can be topped up upon a support ticket request, pricing would be pretty much identical to the package you're using.

@Jono20201 said:
    Would be interested once this hits the UK, even at a higher price range it would save me on my currently idle OpenITC VPS.

Hopefully expanding to Europe within the next couple of months. If we add the UK, it'll likely be around August/September. Thanks for the comment though, I'll look into this and see how viable it is.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

liamwithers said: I'll attempt to put together a list of ranges that are good with Hulu for now, however I'll have to push some manual testing on this first. If you open a ticket here, then I'll give you a shout once I've found a suitable range.

Don't go to any trouble for me, I'm only asking out of a vague interest at the moment. I think I'd like to see what others make of your services before I buy.

@Nekki said:
    Don't go to any trouble for me, I'm only asking out of a vague interest at the moment. I think I'd like to see what others make of your services before I buy.

Ok, no worries. I'll put something together to figure out which IP's are accessible to Hulu etc. anyway, as it'll inevitably come in handy at some point. If you decide to take up a package at any point, feel free to give me a shout beforehand to find out the status regarding access to Hulu/Netflix :).

• ChuckChuck Member

Is this only for 1 Atlanta IP address location? It won't have 26 others location, right?

@Chuck said:
    Is this only for 1 Atlanta IP address location? It won't have 26 others location, right?

This is just for a single dedicated IP VPN in Atlanta. This is nothing to do with my other VPN brand, VPN.sh, which has multiple locations.

• nice service.

Thanked by 1VPNsh
  • nittanynorthnittanynorth Member
    edited April 2015

comment removed by poster for now