Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for developers!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for developers!!

MonsteRMonsteR Member
edited March 2015 in Help

Hello Internet!!

I am currently working on a few projects and have ideas which will revolutionize the world through the Cloud and improve the Privacy and Security throughout the internet and peoples average day to day lives.

Not all projects are based off security but also Intuitive to solve programs we face in our day to day lives such as Phone storage and compute power on mobile/cellular devices which can be evolved by using the Hosting industry and the power of the Cloud.

I am currently looking to make some kind of Development team with Intuitive people who can think outside the box and bounds of our current Software/Apps and Technology.

please post or pm me if you're interested and a little about yourself and if you have ideas share them!

Skill set

• Coding knowledge in either php/c#/c++/vb/java/android and more or multiple
  • anything else you think would be useful to us
  • Open minded and Intuitive people
  • Fair Knowledge of Cloud and Hosting in general
  • Basic Networking Knowledge
  • If anyone else thinks there are additional skills required let me know as this is a whole new project/team.

Comments

• ATHKATHK Member

You should list what skills one would need for this..

Thanked by 1MonsteR
  • let me try to share what i have

Thanked by 1MonsteR
  • @ATHK said:
    You should list what skills one would need for this..

I will list some of the skills but I feel we need more of a diverse set of skills so each project can have the best possible outcome however I will list what I feel is the minimum skillset.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @ATHK listed above, Let me know if there's anything else you can think of which is a required skill

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • Yep, interested. Contact me :)

Thanked by 1MonsteR
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
    edited March 2015

Interested. Please contact me also.

EDIT: I am not proceeding with this project.

Thanked by 1MonsteR
  • Interested, please pm me.

Thanked by 1MonsteR
  • ATHKATHK Member

@MonsteR said:
    ATHK listed above, Let me know if there's anything else you can think of which is a required skill

Thanks, it just makes it clearer to users when you list a specific skill set, even if it is most langauages.

Thanked by 1MonsteR
  • @MonsteR

... a few projects ... improve the Privacy and Security

Skill set

• Coding knowledge in either php/c#/c++/vb/java/android and more or multiple

Pardon me? You're serious?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

said: I am currently working on a few projects and have ideas which will revolutionize the world through the Cloud and improve the Privacy and Security throughout the internet and peoples average day to day lives.

Not all projects are based off security but also Intuitive to solve programs we face in our day to day lives such as Phone storage and compute power on mobile/cellular devices which can be evolved by using the Hosting industry and the power of the Cloud.

I am currently looking to make some kind of Development team with Intuitive people who can think outside the box and bounds of our current Software/Apps and Technology.

Is your plan to maximize cross-technology synergies through scalable paradigms, proactive ROI valuestream mapping, algorithmic datafication, and convergent leveraging of the Internet of Things? With skeumorphic socializing?

In other words, you wrote a lot but did not say much beyond buzzwords.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

raindog308 said: algorithmic datafication,

Misread as algorithmic defecation, nearly volunteered.

Thanked by 2Rapta raindog308
  • @raindog308 said:
    In other words, you wrote a lot but did not say much beyond buzzwords.

This may be the first post I've seen by you not pulled out of your ass (thumbsup)

@MonsteR
    You probably have the interest of a lot of developers, but you need to put a little more details on the project and narrow down the type of programming you need. You should also include your personal experience level. It may also be smart to hire a consultant instead of randomly hiring developers left and right.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog

Jonchun said: This may be the first post I've seen by you not pulled out of your ass (thumbsup)

That's because you're new here.

Thanked by 1trewq
  • MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited March 2015

@Jonchun said:
    You probably have the interest of a lot of developers, but you need to put a little more details on the project and narrow down the type of programming you need. You should also include your personal experience level. It may also be smart to hire a consultant instead of randomly hiring developers left and right.

Indeed but instead of publically giving the project ideas away I am simply giving people the opportunity to contact me and learn more . If people decide to get involved after understanding and knowing the ideas. Then its there choice. Also I am looking for a diverse group of people which have knowledge in Different topics with Hosting knowledge so figured it was the best place to post this.

• @MonsteR said:
    Indeed but instead of publically giving the project ideas away I am simply giving people the opportunity to contact me and learn more . If people decide to get involved after understanding and knowing the ideas. Then its there choice. Also I am looking for a diverse group of people which have knowledge in Different topics with Hosting knowledge so figured it was the best place to post this.

Ideas are mostly worthless. It's the execution that counts tbh. But fair enough.

@raindog308 said:
    That's because you're new here.

I'm free to browse all the old threads I want.

Jonchun said: I'm free to browse all the old threads I want.

But apparently you haven't...

Username raindog308 Thanked 1724

What is the source of your hostility to me? You're the only person on LET who constantly responds with random flames to things I write.

Thanked by 2Nekki Dylan
  • IshaqIshaq Member

raindog308 said: What is the source of your hostility to me? You're the only person on LET who constantly responds with random flames to things I write.

He's jealous of your pipe.

Thanked by 2raindog308 Nekki
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@raindog308 said:
    What is the source of your hostility to me? You're the only person on LET who constantly responds with random flames to things I write.

He does it to me too.

• @Nekki said:
    He does it to me too.

Do I see discrimination against myself here? Or why doesn't he flame me?

@MonsteR

I don't know how to put it without hurting feelings, so I don't at all. Suffice it to say that I won't hold my breath.

• deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited March 2015

@raindog308 said:
    Is your plan to maximize cross-technology synergies through scalable paradigms, proactive ROI valuestream mapping, algorithmic datafication, and convergent leveraging of the Internet of Things? With skeumorphic socializing?

This actually makes sense - you're talking about Quake 3 Arena, the last sentence was the give-away.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • I call that whole thing a bluff. There's no "cyber" in it neither "meta" let alone "IP6NG".

• This might just push the tech bubble over the edge.

Thanked by 1MonsteR
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

PHP here :)

Thanked by 1MonsteR
  • Pm me with the salary I might contact you with a pro coder(php, c#,node.js ,bash)

• @inthecloudblog said:
    Pm me with the salary I might contact you with a pro coder(php, c#,node.js ,bash)

I like how you assumed this is a paid gig :)

Thanked by 1MonsteR
  • DylanDylan Member