Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subdomain always leads/direct to main domain
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Subdomain always leads/direct to main domain

iKyu13iKyu13 Member

Hello,
anyone have solutions to my problems ..
last night I tried created 2 site Wordpress on webuzo, first site working perfectly but second site leads/direct to my domain that I use for Private Name Server ..

I was trying to delete and created new database, tried created new/fresh wordpress but result is just same always direct to my main domain.. ?

Comments

• Sounds like an issue with your virtual host configuration. You'll probably want to post your web server configuration files in order for someone to help out.

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

Check your /usr/local/apps/apache/etc/conf.d/webuzoVH.conf for anything funky or paste it for us

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited March 2015

Also check "siteurl" and "home" in your wp_options table. Wordpress often redirects to this URL if called by another.

SELECT * from wp_options WHERE option_name="siteurl" OR option_name="home";

• @jemaltz said:
    Sounds like an issue with your virtual host configuration. You'll probably want to post your web server configuration files in order for someone to help out.

@Hassan said:
    Check your /usr/local/apps/apache/etc/conf.d/webuzoVH.conf for anything funky or paste it for us

here my .conf _pastebin.com/Nbvpzkc2

@Jar said:
    Also check "siteurl" and "home" in your wp_options table. Wordpress often redirects to this URL if called by another.

SELECT * from wp_options WHERE option_name="siteurl" OR option_name="home";

my database (No tables found in database)

• Did you edit your domains out of that configuration and replace them with domain.com and sub.domain.com ?

• @GSdylan said:
    Did you edit your domains out of that configuration and replace them with domain.com and sub.domain.com ?

yep , just edit for paste on pastebin .. not in my .conf ..