Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The cheapest R1soft license. 2EUR/MO/Agent
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The cheapest R1soft license. 2EUR/MO/Agent

ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
edited March 2015 in General

Hi guys,

Now i discovered where is the cheapest R1soft license.

There:
https://www.prometeus.net/billing/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=3

2EUR/MO

I just checked prometheus products and i discovered it. Not sure is this true or not but seems okay about the price.

Your welcome.

Comments

• cassacassa Member

Update your link to a right one please

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • cassacassa Member

For those who are wondering what the order link is:
    https://www.prometeus.net/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=19

Thanked by 1rmlhhd
  • @cassa said:
    Update your link to a right one please

Well for me it was the same. No difference

• Is this a limited promotion or what? The price is to good to be true.

• @AndreiGhesi said:
    Is this a limited promotion or what? The price is to good to be true.

Nope. This just top secret at the backend. :)

• cassacassa Member

@ZweiTiger said:
    Well for me it was the same. No difference

Because it's stored in a session for you ;)

• @Maounique is this meant for general use, i.e. is everyone free to order it?

Thanked by 2DeletedUser wych
  • how much backup storage do you get?

• More than likely an internal-only VPS license. R1Soft charge different amounts for VPS and dedicated servers (sames as cPanel, etc)

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2015

Critical Error Could not connect to the database

• UmairUmair Member

They seem to be out of stock :(
    Any other alternative ??

Anyone else selling R1soft license for a better price?

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

Backupsy has great pricing for R1soft

• @Umair - Delimiter has a R1Soft promo, gives you first month for free. I don't have the link to hand but on WHT under backup services you'll find it.

• UmairUmair Member

@MarkTurner

I am the same guy who waited for 7 days for his server from your company. But after 6 days, my order was rejected due to "risk review". Where you and Steve both failed to give me any sort of help. Steve put it all on Anne and there was no reply from her.

I sent multiple emails and asked what I can do or what the issue was but Delimiter simple ignored my emails.

I have services with many providers but non of them was this "cold". I was willing to provide any kind of verification you need but I was simple told to not place any further order.

Please do not place additional orders as each will be rejected.
    BR, Anne

After this "amazing" service, I will stay the hell away from Delimiter who doesn't seem to be interested to help their new "clients".

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • UmairUmair Member

@leapswitch said:
    Backupsy has great pricing for R1soft

I know, I also have backup vps with them. Their R1soft license is at $4.95/month. I am considering if there is anyone cheaper. I will need 4/5 licenses.

• tdaletdale Member

That link got turned off really fast for prometeus. Dont be surprised if your order gets canceled. I don't think that was made for public orders. I don't believe even as a reseller r1soft licenses get that cheap. Never really looked into it but the cheapest ive ever seen legit was backupsy.

• UmairUmair Member

So anyone here have any option other than Backupsy??

• ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited May 2015

@Umair said:
    So anyone here have any option other than Backupsy??

cheap license from prometeus then hosthatch storage 500gb in the EU.

Well we use thats way.

• ZweiTiger said: cheap license from prometeus then hosthatch storage 500gb in the EU.

Didn't you write time4vps?

• @Frecyboy said:
    Didn't you write time4vps?

Well first time yes. For now we use hosthatch storage plans but i want to try this time4vps. Saw good reviews but we shall see :)

• Hi,

I can provide r1soft licenses for $3.95/m. For 10+ I can offer discount.

• SadySady Member

@Umair said:
    MarkTurner

I am the same guy who waited for 7 days for his server from your company. But after 6 days, my order was rejected due to "risk review". Where you and Steve both failed to give me any sort of help. Steve put it all on Anne and there was no reply from her.

I sent multiple emails and asked what I can do or what the issue was but Delimiter simple ignored my emails.

I have services with many providers but non of them was this "cold". I was willing to provide any kind of verification you need but I was simple told to not place any further order.

Please do not place additional orders as each will be rejected.
    BR, Anne

After this "amazing" service, I will stay the hell away from Delimiter who doesn't seem to be interested to help their new "clients".

Exactly same thing & not even this, they putted a fraudrecord or maxmind (can't remember which one exactly), I did try to get Mark here & he said "You'll need to follow up with Delimiter on that." then "Just an FYI its unlikely that they'll remove that FraudRecord entry, they have never removed one in 4 years. If you feel its incorrect then its best to email FraudRecord directly and appeal it."

Thanked by 2Umair Licensecart
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2015

I missed this thread, sorry, maybe was in vacation.
    That was indeed an internal deal for our old time customers for the main business which wanted to be able to acquire licenses automatically instead of the usual drill, call and someone setup for them.
    they were not meant for the general public, but we did honour the orders placed, although it did not work automatically as they were supposed to work with already setup storages here. At least I think so.

• @Sady said:

>

Well that means I am not the only lucky guy here :P
    There was an other thread where people reported having similar issue.

I see that @MarkTurner jumps on every single thread where it's remotely possible to sell any Delimiter service and in case of any issue, he will leave you hanging saying he can not do anything. I do appreciate his "Marketing & sales" tactics though.

IMO, Delimiter is like HostGator .... If it works for you, fine. It works and many clients are happy with them. But in case of any issues, you are pretty much on your own. And since they seem to have lots of clients already, tho don't really care if you leave.

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • Umair said: I see that @MarkTurner jumps on every single thread where it's remotely possible to sell any Delimiter service and in case of any issue, he will leave you hanging saying he can not do anything. I do appreciate his "Marketing & sales" tactics though.

I just read back through our PMs and your issue was simple, you provided an incomplete address and it could not be verified. You were asked to resolve it, you didn't so the order was cancelled.

I can't solve that problem for you, I don't know you and I don't know where you live. Only you know that information so its only you that can update it.